FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Daps
LA Capone was gonna be a star :mjcry:

Nobody can convince me otherwise
LA Capone was the most talented rapper to die in Chicago, imo, but I don't know that his skills translated to a marketable music career in the mainstream. FBG definitely had potential to be big. Dude had a unique and charismatic (:dame:) flow.

:yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm about to go in the chriraqology forum on reddit. I guarantee you I WILL find answers to what's going on exactly in 5 minutes and I'm all the way in San Francisco laying in my bed in my draws.

Watch this...

In 2 min I learned Duck’s full name, his last FB post, the type of gun he had, the fact that he got off at least one shot then his pistol jammed on him, with detailed discussion as to why the gun jammed, and how you could tell one shot was let off before it jammed from looking at the picture.

Them nikkas cold..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's the darkest shyt I've ever heard:huhldup:. Labels signing these mfs need to be put on blast fr:mjpls:
These labels know what they doing and they feeding this fukkin poison right to the youth

first it was positive rap in the 80s, then gangsta rap In the 90s then it was misogyny rap in the 2000s, then it was gangland rap in 2010s now it’s dark drill rap in the 2020s