FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He be out there with him. He was just in town for family shyt. If you look on his IG a month before he was killed it was his daughter's birthday and his lil cousin's graduation.
Crazy can’t even go visit

Bet Sosa never steps foot back in Chicago again

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This shyt wild

he lived a few houses down from my brothers ex and we’d see him a bit before he blew up

rip to the dude

that was my rap twin, two fat nikkas with dreads

It he was bout that life and we all know how that ends when you dont get out

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Definitely the most high profile death of a rapper out of Chicago. RIP.
LA Capone was gonna be a star :mjcry:

Nobody can convince me otherwise. These boys really live that demonic lifestyle they rap about, unlike mainstream studio gangsters and fukkboys. That's their problem, it lands them in prison or graveyard each time

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This wasn’t going to end right after this. Rappers Dissed the dead, song goes viral, greenlight and end up with their own rip. Lil Marc - No Competition, Wooski - Computers and now this. Von just needs to stay inside- cycle of retaliation.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fukkin violence here in America is sad AF. The crazy thing is this is nothing. I've been hearing the same Stop the Violence since I was in elementary early 90s.

We have a fukk up society. When we couldnt even get our shyt together after Sandy Hook, I just knew at that point there is no hope for our society. You just gotta move as careful as possible.
:mjcry:

I look at Sandy Hook as a different society than Chicago. They, as in white America can't get their sh!t together after Sandy Hook. They can't fix what's happening in Chicago. Fixing Chicago will ultimately be left up to Black folks in Chicago. Folks just aren't serious about it.