FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just posted a couple times In the Booth . But seriously ain’t y’all tired ? It’s the same damn cycle

Make a decision & take a stance .

This lifestyle has it’s consequences . Can’t actively celebrate it then cry when the consequences come .

It’s literally the same every damn day . I’m sick of it

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Some goon in touch with the streets in Chicago is saying that his guys ran when they heard the gun shots, and ducks GF was the only one that shot back

It's hear say:yeshrug:

Just seen memo celebrating on IG like he won a championship:francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Chicago a trap man. No one making it alive or living to be an old head when they are around that lifestyle. And you can't just up and leave your crew behind..

He probably did some demonic shyt and this was what's naturally expected. And that energy will never change.
So many young brehs get left based on the bolded & a lot of times don’t make it to an age where they’d wise up . Crew? If they not fam or able to contribute positively in Duck case to the music then :camby:

One foot in one foot out . Brehs gotta realize at some point NO you can’t have it both ways

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
He was a signed artist to a major. At some point he had the money to leave the city.

Yes he did have money. I remember him saying in an interview that he didn't want to leave. I think he mention something to the effect of him not wanting leave because didn't trust anybody outside of Chicago.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy shyt about it though is the police presence in Chicago is HEAVY...especially downtown and the outskirts where shyt is really wild. I live in the western part of Michigan, so I'm only 2 hours away from Chicago and I'm in the city about 3 or 4 times a month. I grew up in Detroit, and the number of police on every block in Chicago is like quadruple what it is there...and niccas is STILL catching bodies in broad day.

It's just sad and shameful all the way around.