FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Durant Kd GIF - Kevin Durant Kd Durant - Discover & Share GIFs

The Greatest | Victory Journal

Nobel Prize Museum | A Right to Freedom – Martin Luther King, Jr

Truth to Power | Seattle Rep

Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castano 2 preview: Undisputed 154 lbs supremacy at  stake (again) - Bloody Elbow

If the American flag doesn't also represent Black Americans, we would never have pictures/moments like these.

@Drakes2ndCousin Are they delusional?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
because a lot of people denying ados were your african bretheren throwing rocks and hiding your hands. the same reason your daddy tariq starting going in on africans
I shyt all over Tariq, hell u mean :pachaha:
And I already explained why people would question a movement that's almost never outside and to date, has no chapters, no elected officials, no institutions, etc.

You're honed in on Africans for whatever reason at a time when "ADOS" wasn't even coined.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I shyt all over Tariq, hell u mean :pachaha:
And I already explained why people would question a movement that's almost never outside and to date, has no chapters, no elected officials, no institutions, etc.

You're honed in on Africans for whatever reason at a time when "ADOS" wasn't even coined.

you seek his approval like a scorned child. i bet youre in every tariq thread regardless of content like your fellow brothers.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Literally none of them pics are iconic because of the flag.....its the icons that people care about.
That's not my point. if Black Americans don't/didn't think that the American flag represents us, these pictures/moments should NOT exist, right?

Are they delusional for repping and waving a flag that doesn't represent them?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
you seek his approval like a scorned child. i bet youre in every tariq thread regardless of content like your fellow brothers.
If I wanted his approval I'd talk to him instead of roasting him on here with yall. The fukk are you talking about breh? :what:

You're getting off topic: This whole convo started with you asserting that Pan Africanists were calling yall bots. Except we weren't studying yall and the attack against us started BEFORE it was said on Joy Reid. Then you say 'Well your African bretheren calling us bots before the Joy Reid incident'-- except "ADOS" wasn't even coined back then. Who exactly was being called bots and who the hell said it? :dahell:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Posting a bunch of flag waving photos of people who are held captive proves nada. And following their example isn’t very smart either

Every time you mindlessly wave that flag you are standing for economic and political imperialism, racism, colonialism and white supremacy. And I am not here for it
Agree to disagree, I guess. But none of these people were held captive and forced to wave the flag, LMAO. Happy New Year Breh.