FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Daps
:patrice: So, when everybody else is waving the flags of "black" countries still run by the wm, what flag we waving?

I dunno wave the black american flag. I have immensely more respect for that than waving some symbol of white domination you guys like waving

images

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So, we're supposed to rep Nations we aren't citizens of and haven't been a part of for 500+ years???

:russ:
Those nations aren't even 70 years old :dahell: We're repping our ancestors here and beyond.

Its amazing how ya'll grew up with zero issue being indoctrinated with "1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue", Beowulf, the Roman empire, etc. But ya'll draw the line at heritage you actually come from.

Can we get into Greek culture??? :pachaha: We're heading into 2023 and ya'll won't bat an eye at BGLOs talmbout some damn 'Omega Psi Phi' and so on as if that wasn't 2000 years ago.... "500 years ago" tho right? :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Those nations aren't even 70 years old :dahell: We're repping our ancestors here and beyond.

Its amazing how ya'll grew up with zero issue being indoctrinated with "1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue", Beowulf, the Roman empire, etc. But ya'll draw the line at heritage you actually come from.

Can we get into Greek culture??? :pachaha: We're heading into 2023 and ya'll won't bat an eye at BGLOs talmbout some damn 'Omega Psi Phi' and so on as if that wasn't 2000 years ago.... "500 years ago" tho right? :russ:

You claim that you "identify" with HBCU culture but yet you are shytting on Black fraternities :pachaha:

You want Black Americans to give up our identity and culture to "connect with Africa" :dead:

That fairytale is not happening :heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
There's a reason why its a sector of FBA men who entertain dysfunctional pan africanism and are against lineage based movements
As a fba MAN pro lineage, pro ethnicity, pro 400+ tangible. I know exactly where it comes from
:sas2:
:jbhmm: Do tell, young sir.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The ancestors who sold us 500 + years ago that we have NO connection to?

I don't think so.

If you want to, knock yourself out.​
You have no connection to the rest of that post which you conveniently cut off. Idk why you're talking like people were selling off their children and brothers either.
You claim that you "identify" with HBCU culture but yet you are shytting on Black fraternities :pachaha:

You want Black Americans to give up our identity and culture to "connect with Africa" :dead:

That fairytale is not happening :heh:
No lil boy I pointed out the irony in yall having no issue with connecting to 2000 year old Greek civilization but drawing the line at heritage we actually come from :umad: Try another day

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You have no connection to the rest of that post which you conveniently cut off.
Like we were cut-off from Africa 500+ years ago.

:russ:

We don't speak their languages, don't share their values, don't have the same philosophies, don't have the same history, our lineage completely diverged from theirs, etc.

We ain't African.

We are American.​