FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is holding them captive?

Where do we go if America releases us from this bondage you speak of?

Is there a black people land that’s waiting for us to come home?

No, there isn’t you remedial muthafukka.

You can swim your silly ass wherever you’d like and nobody would welcome you wherever you think you’re going.

They will say, “look at this dumb American.” then send you back where you belong.

This country would not exist without all of its citizens.

Especially “Black” Americans.

If you let people bully you into thinking you don’t belong here, that’s on you.

Your ancestors built a house for the white man by force and threat of death. Sometimes I think yall forget that. Yall act like we were co designers and helped design the blueprints of how this country would run and work,and its belief systems.

If you get some mexicans from home depot to build a house for you. It is not their house. If you want to get paid for their work,good luck with that. But it means yall cant truly believe in white supremacy if you believe in cacs,and think they will ever dish out large sums to black people#KeepTheFaith.

There is no black land yet,but if we build it,they will come:respect:. Im not pan africanist in the sense I believe black people can go anywhere but here. Black people were everywhere,including America. So there is no need to cling to Africa,just like therw is no need to cling to america.

If we did go build our own black utopia,would you nikkas still be waving the flag and talking patriotic? Absolutely not ,you cling to it because you feel you would have nothing to show for your struggle otherwise.Time to wake up and let go#RenderUntoCeasar:respect:

Daps
Where do we go if America releases us from this bondage you speak of?

Not being able to go anywhere else is essentially being held captive bro.

You guys don’t know it, but each time you post all you do is prove my point further

Evidently, Black Americans are supposed to hold other Nations in higher regard than the one we've lived in for 500+ years.

:russ:

I don’t think Jews living in Nazi Germany held that in high regard so I wouldn’t even begin to understand why you would

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You weirdos thinking you can shame people into abandoning their cultural identify is the problem.

Why are you clowns invested in this so much?

This is what I mean by brain rot. This clown actually thinks I care about what he identifies as. :mjlol:

Like he seriously thinks I give a solitary shyt about what set he claims. nikka I don’t even know who tf you are. :heh:

Matter of fact, If it wasn’t the xenophobia coming from hashtag groups on these forum, I would have zero interest in what you or your hashtag groups say or do.

Daps
We are Americans.​
Sure, what exactly is that supposed to mean to me? What does that mean for the black men who are unjustly targeted by this country and put in chains?

i’m sure nobody in this thread is a full c00n so i apologize for the confrontational comments previously but come on dawg..

We can’t get treated like normal human beings, but we are Americans 🤣

Make it make sense

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is what I mean by brain rot. This clown actually thinks I care about what he identifies as. :mjlol:

Like he seriously thinks I give a solitary shyt about what set he claims. nikka I don’t even know who tf you are. :heh:

Matter of fact, If it wasn’t the xenophobia coming from hashtag groups on these forum, I would have zero interest in what you or your hashtag groups say or do.

For people that don't care you and your ilk sure do center themselves into any conversation surrounding ADOS.