FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Daps
Black people can go anywhere, aren't equivalent to Jews, and get treated just like any other human being.

:russ:

Keep reaching.​

Oh now you have somewhere else to go? I thought you were born in America?

Tell that to all the black American people stopped and killed by police. Tell that to the black American people denied access to loans, a good education, safe drinking water and a safe neighborhood.

Or followed in stores in the same America you were born in. You’re clearly not treated normally

You’re a goofy so not really taking this conversation seriously

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only one who whines when they get push black is you. You are literally in every single thread whining and crying like a little bytch when people mock, ridicule, or pushback against the hashtags. pathetic.

A Kenyan that fled to America denouncing ethnic Black Americans for not denouncing America is an interesting phenomenon.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Being openly patriotic about a country that

1) Brought you here in captivity
2) Deprives you mentally, emotionally, economically and socially to this day
3) Practices worldwide imperialism

Tell me how that makes sense to you?
:francis: And why patriotism is superior to pragmatism in this context
Are you well-versed in AA history? Serious question. Because it reads like you don't know the extent to which we shaped the ideologies/laws/rights/culture of this country. Sure, everything you listed is true, but that's not the full story.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Your ancestors built a house for the white man by force and threat of death. Sometimes I think yall forget that. Yall act like we were co designers and helped design the blueprints of how this country would run and work,and its belief systems.

If you get some mexicans from home depot to build a house for you. It is not their house. If you want to get paid for their work,good luck with that. But it means yall cant truly believe in white supremacy if you believe in cacs,and think they will ever dish out large sums to black people#KeepTheFaith.

There is no black land yet,but if we build it,they will come:respect:. Im not pan africanist in the sense I believe black people can go anywhere but here. Black people were everywhere,including America. So there is no need to cling to Africa,just like therw is no need to cling to america.

If we did go build our own black utopia,would you nikkas still be waving the flag and talking patriotic? Absolutely not ,you cling to it because you feel you would have nothing to show for your struggle otherwise.Time to wake up and let go#RenderUntoCeasar:respect:
You’re a victim.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Are you well-versed in AA history? Serious question. Because it reads like you don't know the extent to which we shaped the ideologies/laws/rights/culture of this country. Sure, everything you listed is true, but that's not the full story.
I’m no longer referring to myself as an African American or Black American because by us doing that to carve out our own unique identify in this country for political reasons, some idiots really believe somehow that makes us not Americans.

We are the epitome of an American.

Our blood carries genes of the “Native American”, the “African” prisoner of war, the British planter, and the European peasant.

Everyone else is immigrants.

This is our home.

Daps

I’m well versed in American history and it sucks. Their treatment of blacks and native americans is nothing to write home about

Obviously black people didn’t shape the laws enough to keep from being victims of the law

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Obviously black people didn’t shape the laws enough to keep from being victims of the law
Utter and complete nonsense.....

wp1814485.jpg

The reason you can live wherever you want, go to school wherever you want, eat in any restaurant, visit any library, go to any State, hold any job, etc., is because of Black Americans shaping the laws of this country instead of just being victims.​