FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re a victim.

Yes.
And yall are comfortable in white supremacy,which one is more foolish:respect:?

Only time will tell I guess. Who knows,maybe all the talk about white supremacy is all cap these days. And we would have been better off conforming and being good americans. By not creating a seperate sub culture,or complaining about percieved slights,or slights from this countrys past. If white supremacy aint the boogey man its been claimed to be,maybe assimilation is the key. And black americans are in fact on the right track.#BBA #BeBetterAmericans

AS for me i still believe white supremacy is everything its been advertised to be.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna personalize this for you. Assuming you live in America:

If you have ever:

Immigrated here;
Attended college;
Purchased a home;
Moved into a white or diverse neighborhood;
Opened a bank account;
Shopped in a grocery store;
Applied for/interviewed for/secured a job that was not in agriculture;
Voted in an election;
Received any assistance from a government agency;
Have eaten at a restaurant;
Stayed in a hotel;
Purchased a vehicle;
Attended a public school k-12;
Ate breakfast or lunch for free at a k-12;
Were treated at a hospital;
Flown on an airplane;
Gone to the movies;
Attended a concert;
Have NOT been harassed by police;
Have taken any kind of ethnic studies class;
Have enlisted in the military to receive benefits;
Dated/fukked a pawg without being lynched;
Crossed state lines by car;
Received ambulance service;
Washed linens at a laundromat;
Joined a labor union;
Joined a fraternity;
Enjoyed rap, jazz, blues, country, pop, rock and roll, r&,b, gospel, disco, or house music;
Played an instrument;
Gone to an art museum/enjoyed art for free;
Been treated for cancer;
Been treated for sickle cell;
Signed a consent form for a research study;
Gone to a gynecologist/had a female relative who went to one;
Ran for office;
Served on a jury;

Then you have ADOS to thank. And this is a short list, trust me.

You're welcome.
@Reason of Shijima what's so funny? 🤔

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only one who whines when they get push black is you. You are literally in every single thread whining and crying like a little bytch when people mock, ridicule, or pushback against the hashtags.
Nonblacks dapping your post, hmm

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Utter and complete nonsense.....

The reason you can live wherever you want, go to school wherever you want, eat in any restaurant, visit any library, go to any State, hold any job, etc., is because of Black Americans shaping the laws of this country instead of just being victims.​

Black people can't live wherever they want, go to school wherever they want, eat at any restaurant, go to any library, or go to any state, or hold any job without cacs stridently fighting them from doing it.

And about schools: You couldn't pay Jewish people enough for them to send their children to nazi run schools. But Black people proudly handed their children (the most valuable creation any people have) over to cacs and fought them when they rejected them.

Even writing it out makes no sense.

Because if a people hate you, you don't hand your children over to them. :scust:

And forcing people who've committed the most vile acts imaginable against your people for centuries to barely tolerate you in their schools, neighborhoods, and businesses isn't victory. It's stockholm syndrome.

Because you don't go where you're hated and attacked you go where you can exist in peace.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Black people can't live wherever they want, go to school wherever they want, eat at any restaurant, go to any library, or go to any state, or hold any job without cacs stridently fighting them from doing it.

And about schools: You couldn't pay Jewish people enough for them to send their children to nazi run schools. But Black people proudly handed their children (the most valuable creation any people have) over to cacs and fought them when they rejected them.

Even writing it out makes no sense.

Because if a people hate you, you don't hand your children over to them. :scust:

And forcing people who've committed the most vile acts imaginable against your people for centuries to barely tolerate you in their schools, neighborhoods, and businesses isn't victory. It's stockholm syndrome.

Because you don't go where you're hated and attacked you go where you can exist in peace.

1) this is extremely reductive

And

2) does this also apply to black immigrants who fly here to send their black children to those same hostile cac schools? They had whole black COUNTRIES they could have existed in in peace, but they left. How do you reconcile that? Is that victory?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes.
And yall are comfortable in white supremacy,which one is more foolish:respect:?

Only time will tell I guess. Who knows,maybe all the talk about white supremacy is all cap these days. And we would have been better off conforming and being good americans. By not creating a seperate sub culture,or complaining about percieved slights,or slights from this countrys past. If white supremacy aint the boogey man its been claimed to be,maybe assimilation is the key. And black americans are in fact on the right track.#BBA #BeBetterAmericans

AS for me i still believe white supremacy is everything its been advertised to be.

So when you leaving? :lupe:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Except I didn't :rudy:
The irony of you negging me for 'blaspheming' yet typing furiously-- supposedly IN CHURCH-- about how I'm a fukking c00n and blahzay blah.

Did you at least check around to make sure Sister Ethel isn't watching or are you ducked off in the back pew to yourself? And if you sitting there cussin in church then what the fukk makes you think I don't believe you're drunk? :dahell:

I'm perfectly sober and attending a virtual nye church service, as we ados do.

:comeon:For the record, cornball.

Let he who is not off that yak cast the first stone. :ufdup:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:russ:

So what?

They can complain all they want and then get sued for discrimination.

We don't give a fukk and your rebuttal is invalid.

Use more outliers and STILL be wrong, brehs.

If you don't like this country, get a passport and leave......unless Stockholm Syndrome won't let you.

IDGAF who hates me. They can't stop me.​

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I guess you think you are being smart by trolling and mocking the "FBA" movement but most people see that Tariq is a clown and grifter.

The truth is you don't like the idea of Black Americans/ADOS/FBA standing on our own unique lineage/identity.

Instead of trolling stand on your ideology and make the case for it in a logical manner.
So your saying until 2016 Black Americans didn't stand on their own identity?? Are you fukking serious??:gucci:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
During the fat dude's speech, One of his commenters mentioned that African police are worse. I agree to an extent because the laws can be made up on the spot in 3rd world countries.

However, id argue that you could at least bribe your way out of the police altercation in Africa. That is privilege allotted only to white people in America.
So you might go missing or you might can pay a bribe, luck of the draw and you think that’s better than our system?

Y’all say whatever to excuse these “nations” nikkas is running here from.

If you do end up getting killed by the police, your family is getting millions.

What happens when that happens in these African and Carribean nations?

Nothing.

And it happens way more over there than here.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's legit how they think and act. We weren't proud of our identity until a defeatist ass lesbian and a former pickup artist made some acronyms :mjlol:
Bro this the craziest shyt I have ever seen. Good thing it's only a fringe movement. Majority of African Americans aren't running around on some Pan Africanist shyt so I don't even understand why it even came under attack. Yvette hates Pan Africanism because it doesn't praise all that LGBT she be on. Tariq couldn't figure out a way to truly grift on Pan Africanism. No African or Caribbean leaders would entertain him because they could sniff his bullshyt a mile way.

People are really following behind an immature Senior citizen that plays with puppets when called out and an old dike who both have ZERO wins or any structures/systems built for their group. They claim they started this for reparations but it's 2023 and not 1 of them has anyone from their groups representing in any of the reparations work that has been done recently.
But you can find them on Twitter spaces/Youtube/Instagram hollering about being replaced by "tethers". If 4 million people can keep almost 50 million people out of schools/jobs/affordable places to live then the real problem isn't Pan Africanism or tethers.
Arab Americans make up 3.5 million
Asian Americans 20.6 million
Latinos 62.5 million
But it's the Black immigrants that are the real problem:unimpressed: