FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Negged, fakkit. Dont you ever disrespect our culture. :ufdup:
Except I didn't :rudy:
The irony of you negging me for 'blaspheming' yet typing furiously-- supposedly IN CHURCH-- about how I'm a fukking c00n and blahzay blah.

Did you at least check around to make sure Sister Ethel isn't watching or are you ducked off in the back pew to yourself? And if you sitting there cussin in church then what the fukk makes you think I don't believe you're drunk? :dahell:
Screenshot-20221231-223010-Chrome.jpg

sleep it off :camby:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You’re right. And that makes it all the more sad. But it affects black people the most. And all you wanna do is wave a flag like some buffoon who doesn’t know what’s happening
No one's waving a flag for a country they don't belong to. That doesn't even make sense. We are not Africans and have not been for 500+ years.

We are Americans.​

Daps
No one's waving a flag for a country they don't belong to. That doesn't even make sense. We are not Africans and have not been for 500+ years.

We are Americans.​

Stop setting up dumb strawmen to attack. No one said anything about waving another country’s flag :mjlol:

I really don’t think you get this conversation sir. It may be too nuanced for you

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Stop setting up dumb strawmen to attack. No one said anything about waving another country’s flag
Speaking of strawman......​
You’re right. And that makes it all the more sad. But it affects black people the most. And all you wanna do is wave a flag like some buffoon who doesn’t know what’s going on
No one's waving a flag for a country they don't belong to.
This is where you keep trying to 'win' because you couldn't keep up with an argument YOU made out of thin air.

Incoming post in 3......2......1......​

Daps
Speaking of strawman......

This is where you keep trying to 'win' because you couldn't keep up with an argument YOU made out of thin air.

Incoming post in 3......2......1......​

What? :dahell: What are you even saying.

You’re randomly talking about another country’s hypothetical flag and I’m talking about the flag you like waving. You are a flag waving black American are you not?

Please try to keep up

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
What? :dahell: What are you even saying.

You’re randomly talking about another country’s hypothetical flag and I’m talking about the flag you like waving.
I'm not talking about waving a flag at all.

YOU brought that up so how is it 'random'?​

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Every organism on this planet is an Earthling.

:russ:

Ask a whale to design the flag.​

you thinking small
think larger

earth tiny
universe huge

the whales might know since we supposed to be descended from fishes who climbed out of the primordial waters