FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Utter and complete nonsense.....

wp1814485.jpg

The reason you can live wherever you want, go to school wherever you want, eat in any restaurant, visit any library, go to any State, hold any job, etc., is because of Black Americans shaping the laws of this country instead of just being victims.​
And it was all accomplished by a people who refused to run away. This is what staying and fighting gets you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You guys act like you run the US. You don’t. And that is the delusional mindset I’m critical of.
:mjtf:

No one is arguing that at all.

We're stating that we are a unique ethnic group of Americans.

You're criticising strawmen.​

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
You are an American correct? And you live in America? How is that a no?
I'm gonna personalize this for you. Assuming you live in America:

If you have ever:

Immigrated here;
Attended college;
Purchased a home;
Moved into a white or diverse neighborhood;
Opened a bank account;
Shopped in a grocery store;
Applied for/interviewed for/secured a job that was not in agriculture;
Voted in an election;
Received any assistance from a government agency;
Have eaten at a restaurant;
Stayed in a hotel;
Purchased a vehicle;
Attended a public school k-12;
Ate breakfast or lunch for free at a k-12;
Were treated at a hospital;
Flown on an airplane;
Gone to the movies;
Attended a concert;
Have NOT been harassed by police;
Have taken any kind of ethnic studies class;
Have enlisted in the military to receive benefits;
Dated/fukked a pawg without being lynched;
Crossed state lines by car;
Received ambulance service;
Washed linens at a laundromat;
Joined a labor union;
Joined a fraternity;
Enjoyed rap, jazz, blues, country, pop, rock and roll, r&,b, gospel, disco, or house music;
Played an instrument;
Gone to an art museum/enjoyed art for free;
Been treated for cancer;
Been treated for sickle cell;
Signed a consent form for a research study;
Gone to a gynecologist/had a female relative who went to one;
Ran for office;
Served on a jury;

Then you have ADOS to thank. And this is a short list, trust me.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
Look I’ll never forget the civil rights movement and struggle. But black Americans clearly alternate between shaping the law and getting their asses kicked by it

You guys act like you run the US. You don’t. And that is the delusional mindset I’m critical of.
Nobody said we run this country. What we have done is made this country a place where black people (and other poc who couldn't do shyt either) can live and succeed and thrive. Why should we be ashamed to have improved this shytty country so much that people are literally dying to get here?

Daps
I'm gonna personalize this for you. Assuming you live in America:

If you:

Immigrated here;
Attended college;
Purchased a home;
Opened a bank account;
Applied for/interviewed for/secured a job that was not in agriculture;
Voted in an election;
Received any assistance from a government agency;
Have eaten at a restaurant;
Stayed in a hotel;
Purchased a vehicle;
Attended a public school k-12;
Ate breakfast or lunch for free at a k-12;
Were treated at a hospital;
Flown on an airplane;
Gone to the movies;
Attended a concert;
Have NOT been harassed by police;
Have taken any kind of ethnic studies class;
Have enlisted in the military to receive benefits;
Dated/fukked a pawg without being lynched;
Crossed state lines by car;
Received ambulance service;
Washed linens at a laundromat;
Joined a labor union;
Joined a fraternity;
Enjoyed rap, jazz, blues, country, pop, rock and roll, r&,b, gospel, disco, or house music;
Played an instrument;
Gone to an art museum/enjoyed art for free;
Been treated for cancer;
Been treated for sickle cell;
Signed a consent form for a research study;
Gone to a gynecologist/had a female relative who went to one;
Ran for office;
Served on a jury;

Then you have ADOS to thank. And this is a short list, trust me.

You're welcome.

Interesting seeing as I am ados I guess I’d be thanking myself :ohhh:

I’m simply annoyed by people waving the American flag like it’s not stained with blood. Don’t read too much into it

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
Interesting seeing as I am ados I guess I’d be thanking myself :ohhh:

I’m simply annoyed by people waving the American flag like it’s not stained with blood. Don’t read too much into it
Ok, fellow ADOS. I didn't want to assume or get in your business about where you were from. Cool, then I hope you have as much pride as I do in your ancestors who worked and fought for us and everybody else to do all those things on that list. How can you read that and not be?

Eta even white kids in the south should be thankful. Their asses were illiterate and bored before we declared education a human right and demanded the government open public schools for all. History books don't talk about that, of course, but it's facts.

Shame? The fukk is that?

Daps
Ok, fellow ADOS. I didn't want to assume or get in your business about where you were from. Cool, then I hope you have as much pride as I do in your ancestors who worked and fought for us and everybody else to do all those things on that list. How can you read that and not be?

Eta even white kids in the south should be thankful. Their asses were illiterate and bored before we declared education a human right and demanded the government open public schools for all. History books don't talk about that, of course, but it's facts.

Shame? The fukk is that?

Let me clarify. Be proud of your heritage. But I have a problem with people who blindly wave the american flag given what it represents and the history. That’s really what this whole exchange was about or what started out it.

Then a few goofies (not you) came out of the woodwork to argue with me

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
Let me clarify. Be proud of your heritage. But I have a problem with people who blindly wave the american flag given what it represents and the history. That’s really what this whole exchange was about or what started out it.

I hear you, but how do you know they're waving it blindly? It's not really expedient to add disclaimers to flag emojis or explain every time you say you're proud to be American. Why can't we just BE, without an asterisk, like everybody else on earth? When black folks move here and wave the flags of their home country, I could make assumptions, or I could just mind my business. Identity is complicated.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

You ASSUMED what was being argued and ACCUSED people of 'flag waving' when most of us are quite conversant with this country's history. Not once did you bother asking for clarification of a nuanced subject/statement that is multi-layered and takes into account this country's history from it's inception to the present. Too busy arguing a Strawman of your own creation to comprehend what we meant outside of your preexisting philosophical bias.

As if we should feel shame for who we are, what we've endured, and what we've accomplished.

Fukk that noise and stop trying to demean OUR heritage.

We are Americans.​

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

How do you blindly wave a flag?

Who are you to dictate what someone feels for their country?

Name me one nation that has not committed murder to further it’s goals.

That flag represents many things to many people and you have the nerve to think you can come in here and tell someone what they’re supposed to think or feel.

To me in represents everything I know good and bad, and I’ll be damned if you or anyone else will ever fix their mouth to tell me how I’m supposed to respond to it.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
RESPONSIBILITY.ACCOUNTABILITY. DISCIPLINE

Pan africanism and blanket blackness represent a distribution of responsibility across a spectrum. Makes the pill easier to swallow. Takes a load off perse

Living in the LALA LANDS of one-sided pan africanism, we are descendants of Egyptians while also being descendants of hebrews, and we were the moors-taking precedent over the 400+ tangible fba history= Is like enjoying a bottle of liquor after a hard days work for these types

Its a fantasy land that these men enjoy

The hard pill=

Is no nikka don't look around the room, look front and center. NIKKA YOU HAVE A DIRECT AND PRECISE LINE OF (fba)WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO PROTECT CULTURALLY

Who need your undivided attention...

Who need you to be at the gates and the harbor of our direct history,concept of ethnicity and lineage. Standing at attention or parade rest

And the discipline thats required needs you to stand ten toes down on your square culturally. These dodo birds think attacking the culture first is going to lessen the impact. IT IS NOT. Those who are anti fba will be regardless if you do it or not. They just happy that your stupid enough to aid them in the process. Being a koonbuyae negro that needs to integrate us into any situation, whenever a group in the diaspora takes a L, is not going to save you

that goes for passport gang, them redpill nikkas and divestors

If you think your doing something by representing those things - white supremacy is saying "if you like it we love it" Anything that deters the creation of the fba family is a "well shucks good job buddy" from them

White AMERICAN supremacist are saying the same things about pan africanist. They know our station in this, which is why they act the way they act towards us

being some " Hakeem you have returned home:blessed:" ass nikka is exactly what they want you to do. Our 400+ is tied to global influence to include a part in creation of modern rome.Not just through slavery but culturally.

immigrant ass nikkas hate that

And the prospect that we actually have to be the beacon of our tangible history as men, absolutely terrifies these negros.
This is why I'll always champion ADOS men. At the absolute zenith of our subjugation in this country, y'all were getting shyt done at the risk of death.

In 2022, that's a scary thought, and I get that. But I think you nailed this. I never thought about it this way. Props.