FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
We are all Black because that is our racial designation.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

it's not a debate my guy, save the bullshyt

made up or not you live with it's effect so it's real in that sense. doesn't matter that it doesn't exist biologically

hence why i called it a designation. it's categorization of humans and your emotion does not change the FACT that our race categorization is Black. you want to argue for the sake of it but no wise person lets their emotion trump their logic. you are purposely being obtuse because you let your emotions reign. when you started talking about ethnicities to make your point you knew you were wrong and the analogy was flawed but your emotions... they did that.

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Whole argument is moot because at any and all of these events there are people selling both variants of the American flag along with a buncha Spanish ones.

Way to go abroad and embarrass us,breh.

Peace to the actual African American flag and the non white woman marrying artist who designed it :russ:

Hammons_flag.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
FBA getting on code has caused a major ripple in the timeline and I fukking love it.
Man said causing a major ripple

kevinhart-shaq.gif

These cac characteristics are just pulling on. Being a human troll in real life is white boy shyt. That ‘yea I’m a clown but I win bc you noticed me’ :skip:

Be a whole bamma in real life but cause a ripple on the timeline brehs

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
At what point in time were these hashtaggers not emulating cac rhetoric for their own "movement?" Even down to their political views they reject pan-Africanism, black unity, liberal/multi-cultural alliances, and all past political movements and adapt almost all their rhetorical cues from alt-right cacs. Pushing GOP propaganda that sneaky liberals and Democrats are conspiring to "replace" legal, multi-generational citizens with Dem voting immigrants, or that Democrats are ignoring the issues of everyday Americans in favor of boosting immigration rights is more important to supporters of these hashtags than anything that has to do with reparations.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the "replacement" aspect that gets peppered into this rhetoric

Right now it's just a theory :mjpls:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guaranteed he got no bytches and walked around looking goofy all day

Imagine flying all the way to Toronto, paying for lodging, food, etc in a sad attempt to own black immigrants during a pan African celebration and nobody gets offended because virtually no one even realizes what you are flying. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You ARE endorsing a fabrication to your own detriment and our 'modern reality' is not static, but dynamic.​
Pretending race isn't real is about as effective as pretending racism isn't real. :pachaha:

All that smart dumb shyt you posting is empty babble. The reality of race will change when human society moves past it. Individuals cannot opt out of being affected by society because of individual beliefs. You have to be cognizant with our reality.

Acknowledge the world. Don't run from reality. Nobody endorsed shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad part is this corny motherfukker was just dieing for people to jeer and "disrespect him" for being a "proud black American." He wanted it so badly, but people were too busy having a good time and living on planet Earth to entertain his toxic bullshyt.

:mjlol:

In his mind, he really was expecting Twitter space kinds of confrontations.

Bet he had all the insults and comebacks ready to go.

Only for nobody to be Ben know what that flag represents.

It’s going to be painful paying off those credit card bills.