FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
FBA getting on code has caused a major ripple in the timeline and I fukking love it.

Oh yeah, he totally stopped the show and upset all those hating ass immigrants leeching off of him. Really shook things up and almost ruined those teethers good time Sure showed them.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
this sounds like something a cac will say:mjpls:

"wait till the white race wakes up" and these "blacks can't leech off us no more"

Or a kkk flag …or confederate flag…or maga hat. All just national pride amirite? :childplease:

Let’s not be dense shall we? The thoughts and actions associated with a flag/term matter. And “FBA” is forever tainted bc of the words and actions of the literal founder f the term. Ain’t no ‘oh nah we don’t listen to him’. Bc we not even talking about decades later where some dirt gets dug up. Nah, he made the term up 2,3 years ago and already you gotta distance from him?!? :heh:

He made the term bruh. If you using HIS term, you represent everything he stand for. And he stands for division, hate, and looking down on immigrants and non-ados. There is no amount of juelzing out of that. If you don’t want to wear that, make another acronym. Ain’t like it’d be the first time :beli:

At what point in time were these hashtaggers not emulating cac rhetoric for their own "movement?" Even down to their political views they reject pan-Africanism, black unity, liberal/multi-cultural alliances, and all past political movements and adapt almost all their rhetorical cues from alt-right cacs. Pushing GOP propaganda that sneaky liberals and Democrats are conspiring to "replace" legal, multi-generational citizens with Dem voting immigrants, or that Democrats are ignoring the issues of everyday Americans in favor of boosting immigration rights is more important to supporters of these hashtags than anything that has to do with reparations.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Tariqs sons in here acting purposely dense. I think the OP posted this because the twitter dude was repping FBA at a international affair with the same ppl they disparage all day and all night through his phony reparations hustle. All day long its plantain this, tether this and jolloff that.

Now its "why cant we rep with those same ppl we shyt on" :sadcam:

There's really no rhyme or reason to these clowns besides needing attention...all the time....badly. They've been egging on this phony "everyone hating on us" narrative and phony diaspora rivalries for more than 6 years now and just been getting ignored the whole time, just like this cornball here. I never seen grown men this desperate for attention. Again, I can guarantee the motherfukker was UPSET that no one was jeering and shouting at him in envy of his superior Americun heritage. Too busy actually living normal, peaceful lives to get caught up in nonsense. Tariq really got people out here just lost. Acting like damn Confederate conservative cacs that think they need to rival and antagonize other people in order to have pride.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Fanboy clown :mjlol:

Tariq and his damn hustles countering each other. Doesn't he still sell Ogun Juice? Ain't Ogun an African/Carribean deity? Not very FBA, by the sounds of it.

Although I've been thinking this for a while, you're probably THE only one I've seen mention any of that which is VERY true.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
'Black' isn't a race. It is an ethnic group that began about 500 years ago.

Carribbeans/West Indians are included in that group.

Africans aren't Black because they have had their own ethnic groups for millenia.​

Terms like “Black British” are written in the census of major industrialized non-American nations with enormous global influence. Africans and Caribbeans consider themselves Black, and created policies within their own countries for Black people such as “Black Economic Empowerment” in South Africa. I’m sorry, but those are just facts, and you and Tariq Nasheed can’t do anything about it. All Sub-Saharan African descended dark skinned people other than mixed race and Khoisan peoples are considered Black by virtually everyone on Earth including Africans and Caribbeans themselves.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seriously what’s the problem or issue? We aren’t welcome at Caribana?
You can't be a fan of Tariq and his divisive antics and his c00n vocabulary like tether then play friendly with everyone he bashes. shyt does not vibe. People need to be consistent. All he had to not do was not tag that fool and it would me a normal vacation pic

Tariq and his disciples are not welcome.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You can't be a fan of Tariq and his divisive antics and his c00n vocabulary like tether then play friendly with everyone he bashes. shyt does not vibe. People need to be consistent. All he had to not do was not tag that fool and it would me a normal vacation pic

Tariq and his disciples are not welcome.

Sure they are. If they weren't, there would have been a bigger issue than posts on Twitter.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Terms like “Black British” are written in the census of major industrialized non-American nations with enormous global influence. Africans and Caribbeans consider themselves Black, and created policies within their own countries for Black people such as “Black Economic Empowerment” in South Africa. I’m sorry, but those are just facts, and you and Tariq Nasheed can’t do anything about it. All Sub-Saharan African descended dark skinned people other than mixed race and Khoisan peoples are considered Black by virtually everyone on Earth including Africans and Caribbeans themselves.
As I stated, Caribbean people are Black because of the history they share with us. What the British decide to call their citizens is none of my concern. Hell, they referred to Continental Indians by that term. Africans don't consider themselves Black until they emigrate to the West.

Your problem, and most peoples', is thinking that Black is a 'race'.

It isn't.

Zulu are no more Black than a Fulani is Hausa.​

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall nikkas gotta stop with this nonsense, you know damn well that man's coming home untouched, outside of toronto p*ssy being thrown with ease.
:foh:
If that energy was reversed there would be so much shyt to send up, in a 13% black country with 40 million "not island" black people.
nobody said he would be harmed just unwanted.

you didn't need to dive off the deep end for that c00n. if he didn't tag tariq nobody would care. that made it trollish and corny knowing the animos he has towards Black immigrants.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As I stated, Caribbean people are Black because of the history they share with us. What the British decide to call their citizens is none of my concern. Hell, they referred to Continental Indians by that term. Africans don't consider themselves Black until they emigrate to the West.

Your problem, and most peoples', is thinking that Black is a 'race'.

It isn't.

Zulu are no more Black than a Fulani is Hausa.
We are all Black because that is our racial designation.

doesn't matter what you consider yourself. African isn't a race. You talking about ethnicity is irrelevant.

Race isn't ethnicity and you know the difference :comeon:

you can't remix race and ethnicity then tell others they have a problem. you are not congruent with reality.... YOU have the problem :skip:

don't bother trying to go back n forth for the sake of stupidity or emotions, let's deal with reality.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I saw a dude with an FBA flag in his windshield today

rs=w:2320,h:3093

Last edited: