FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Fba negroes are a cult, almost as bad as divesters.

One of us, one of us, one of us.

MV5BMTg4NDY3MDc1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIzNDMzNQ@@._V1_.jpg

b9419ddc-002d-4017-86d2-17ebddfa409f_screenshot.jpg

“What is the password?”

“Tether….”

“yes that’s the password for the house, but what’s the password for the party?”

“….bussy….?”

jazzy-jeff.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Although I've been thinking this for a while, you're probably THE only one I've seen mention any of that which is VERY true.

Not to mention, Tariq acts like HE is the only one that can get reparations for Black Americans. He really thinks he is the only gatekeeper of Black American culture and the barometer for being a "real" Black American. :heh:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:duck:
Only nikkas getting stabbed in Toronto are OVO affiliates who sassy splash beer on VA nikkas

:gucci:

nikka, this shyt happens every summer. New yorkers come up thinking shyt is sweet, get drunk, start acting foolish and end up getting violated around 2 am. This shyt universal. Why come and pop shyt on foreign land :dahell:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Imagine how bytch made u have to be to be upset about this :mjlol: :dead:

Imagine how much hate you have to possess for Black Americans and the fact that we're proudly representing our heritage. When everyone else does it, it's cool and praised. Flags all out with their faces painted. Only when Black Americans do it is it an issue and "divisive". A bunch of jealous and envious bytches they are. We're used to it though. Since we've arrived on these shores, we've always been on top of the diaspora, where we'll remain. Hate comes with the territory. Let them hate.
:manny:

Most of the flags are for ethnic subgroups(i.e. Gullah-Geechee, Louisiana Creole) or for commemoration(Juneteenth flag).

The African American Heritage Flag is the oldest and only one the represents the entire ethnic group. Most Black American flags are about the same age as most Caribbean and African country flags. The FBA flag is nothing more than a grifting cash grab imo.

I also agree with this. I'll never purchase one of Tariq's flags. I'll pass on that. I'll fork over some cash for his films, but that's about it. I fukk with him, but he's a hustler and I'm no sucker.
:yeshrug:

That red, black, and gold one though. It's been around since the 1960's too. Black American Heritage Flag. Thinking about copping one and putting it in my home gym.
:ohhh:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

nikka, this shyt happens every summer. New yorkers come up thinking shyt is sweet, get drunk, start acting foolish and end up getting violated around 2 am. This shyt universal. Why come and pop shyt on foreign land :dahell:
No it doesn't.
You don't talk about how deep miami and NYC come, either. You just lie lie lie when we all have camera phones.
Since you want to talk about cross border shyt, talk about how Young Lava managed to get free 🐀