FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Everybody i quoted except for @BigAggieLean. is a fukking lie. I had a whole exposal thread dedicated to me by a certain coli dikkhead for repping the regular american flag. Stop the cap.

I can’t speak on your experience but I’ve been to several carnival/rep your flag parties and I’ve seen USA flags and no one even thinks twice. The only flag here in the U.K. that might get a double take at a black party is an actual England or Union Jack flag tbh. One of my best friends was born in DC, is African American and reps America all the time :manny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

:unimpressed:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He knows damn well what he doing fukk him and that maga loving c00n tariq :pacspit:
I hope them mandem hurt him and only him make this year Caribana a one casualty event :blessed:
Yall nikkas gotta stop with this nonsense, you know damn well that man's coming home untouched, outside of toronto p*ssy being thrown with ease.
:foh:
If that energy was reversed there would be so much shyt to send up, in a 13% black country with 40 million "not island" black people.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas gotta stop with this nonsense, you know damn well that man's coming home untouched, outside of toronto p*ssy being thrown with ease.
:foh:
If that energy was reversed there would be so much shyt to send up, in a 13% black country with 40 million "not island" black people.
Man I just vaped mucho weed who cares :hhh: Buzz killer