"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where in the UN charter does it say you can cross into a soverign land and indiscrimately kill random citizens of a country? :jbhmm:

I guess you would be ok with the seed of Chief Geronimo hopping off a reservation and running up in your house and putting a tomahawk in your dome because you're a "settler/colonist" in America?

UN is a US/Nato puppet organization regardless, so i don't know why you bringing them up

And Gaza was literally apart of Egypt until they decided to attack Israel, lost and forfeited the land to Israel.

Gaza fitting into this concept of a "Palestinian" is actually a newer and more recent national construct than the moden state of Israel is. Unless you're refering to the ancient Philistines that inhabited Gaza historically and were prophesized roughly 2300 years ago in the Ethiopic/Dead Sea Scrolls Book of Jubilees (Chapter 24) to be utterly annihilated.

Guess it's time to pay their tab.

:ehh:

And the Ottomans (who alot of Palestinians descend from) reportedly used to castrate African slaves so they didn't reproduce.

We know some cacs are bad mmmkay? Whether it be some Israeli cacs (who did alot of foul shyt Mizrahi Jews as well) or Palestinian cacs, stop picking and choosing as if the same doesn't apply historically to the cacs you have the superman cape on for.

Absolutely.

Why are Israelis colonizing? Who said it was safe to steal land?
:mjlol:

Look up UN resolutions regarding colonialism and resistance

Start here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_resist

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Where in the UN charter does it say you can cross into a soverign land and indiscrimately kill random citizens of a country? :jbhmm:

I guess you would be ok with the seed of Chief Geronimo hopping off a reservation and running up in your house and putting a tomahawk in your dome because you're a "settler/colonist" in America?

UN is a US/Nato puppet organization regardless, so i don't know why you bringing them up

And Gaza was literally apart of Egypt until they decided to attack Israel, lost and forfeited the land to Israel.

Gaza fitting into this concept of a "Palestinian" is actually a newer and more recent national construct than the moden state of Israel is. Unless you're refering to the ancient Philistines that inhabited Gaza historically and were prophesized roughly 2300 years ago in the Ethiopic/Dead Sea Scrolls Book of Jubilees (Chapter 24) to be utterly annihilated.

Guess it's time to pay their tab.

And the Ottomans (who alot of Palestinians descend from) reportedly used to castrate African slaves so they didn't reproduce.

We know some cacs are bad mmmkay? Whether it be some Israeli cacs (who did alot of foul shyt Mizrahi Jews as well) or Palestinian cacs, stop picking and choosing as if the same doesn't apply historically to the cacs you have the superman cape on for.
Isn’t the El Salvador President and his bros who have also been locking up innocent people Palestinian to? Werent they at the RNC too?:jbhmm:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black Palestinian children playing in the rubble created by American Empire

Black Bedouins indiscriminately slaughtered by Gaza's ruling, duly elected governmental authority Hamas. There would literally be no rubble without the attack below.

KxcKBrr.jpeg

Stop picking and choosing and pretending as if there aren't "Blacks" living on both sides.

And alot of people in Gaza used to work and make money in Israel. Hamas crash dummy mission fukked up alot of Gazans money and livelihood.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black Bedouins indiscriminately slaughtered by Gaza's ruling, duly elected governmental authority Hamas.

KxcKBrr.jpeg

Stop picking and choosing and pretending as if there aren't "Blacks" living on both sides.

Israeli hasbara propaganda
:unimpressed:

The Bedouins that were killed were not black. I saw their pictures around then.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Last time I checked black folks wasnt in charge of the WHITE AMERICAN GOVT...:comeon:

Did someone hold a gun to her head to veto sanctions on Israel?
israel-palestinians-un-security-council-24888.jpg

What about his head?
347B2Q3-Preview.jpg

How come Cornel West can speak out about genocide but these two above lack a moral/ethical compass to do the right thing?

Blankblank

Rookie
Daps
Canada is a genocidal state, like the United States, like Australia, like New Zealand. The entire West is complicit.
:sas2:
Yet you focus on America only as if America is the only country giving Israel the green light. You’re like that girl. It’s easier to attack the powerless (Black Americans).

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely.

Why are Israelis colonizing? Who said it was safe to steal land?
:mjlol:

Look up UN resolutions regarding colonialism and resistance

Start here:
Right to resist - Wikipedia
There's nothing in that link validates anything you said. And if you were a true believer, you would lend the "natives" a hand of whatever land you squatting and instead of benefitting from their suffering by partaking in Western Colonialism... kill ya self or deport ya self.

You can play make believe on the internet all you want. But you most certainly ain't living in your "ancestral homeland" that's for damn sure. And in all likelihood living in and enjoying all the amenities of settler colonial nation that funds Israel.

All this keyboard activism but you can't even walk it like you talk it and NOT willingly choose to live in a country founded on "Western Colonialism" and that actively funds "Western Colonialism" which is why nobody takes you clowns seriously. We just point and laugh when you PMS all over the internet over a people that don't give a fukk about you.

:umad:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can play make believe on the internet all you want. But you most certainly ain't living in your "ancestral homeland" that's for damn sure. And in all likelihood living in and enjoying all the amenities of settler colonial nation that funds Israel.

All this keyboard activism but you can't even walk it like you talk it and NOT willingly choose to live in a country founded on "Western Colonialism" and that actively funds "Western Colonialism" which is why nobody takes you clowns seriously. We just point and laugh when you PMS all over the internet over a people that don't give a fukk about you.

:umad:

If your life is sad enough to derive pleasure from laughing at me. Take it. I don't mind.

:unimpressed:

At the end of the day, you support genocide and that will mark your existence as evil and a stain upon humanity.