"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I’mma leave this here :sas1:

AmeriKKKa steady destabilizing and terrorizing the Global South
to steal all their resources, in the name of US Imperialism.

The same empire that wreaking havoc on Palestine by way of Israel.

Only to then sell “anti-immigrant sentiment” and hope for division and public support against the victims of US Imperialism/Western Imperialism it is terrorizing ,
empowering White Supremacy and its warmongering politics.

but nikkas still fall for it like dummies.
Like any of us in the Diaspora couldn’t be next in line suffering the same fate if pointing at videos of individuals is enough to justify genocide.

Like White Supremacy ain’t right there in our faces daily to remind us SMH.

Our greatest minds all understood:
AmeriKKKa = US Imperialism = The United States of lsrael

Pan-African%20Cultural%20Festival%20Algeria%20Black%20Panther%20PLO.jpg.webp
Huey%20Newton%20Yasser%20Arafat%20Palestine%20Black%20Panther.jpg.webp

Muhammad%20Ali%20%20Lebanon.jpg.webp
malcolm-x-meets-palestinian-leaders-1964-cairo.jpg

Be in denial of reality if you want, but..

AmeriKKKa = US Imperialism = The United States of lsrael
BlackAgainstEmpire.jpg

9781641605021.jpg

The Ancestors knew this all too well and fought and preached AGAINST it in solidarity with Palestine for DECADES :sas2:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Not this genocidal Zionist DEVIL talkin :unimpressed:

You Zionist DEVILS will burn in Hell with gasoline drawers on

It's disgusting how disingenuous you are:

I take no sides in the conflict.

I know how Arabs get down... Self-interested

I know how white Jews get down... Self-interested

If they aren't helping my people, I don't give a damn at this point. I am being just as self-interested as they are now.

:manny:

:hubie:

That ain't the type of post a Zionist would make.
:unimpressed:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Wow
I think this one dumb girl saying this shyt and having this thread go this many pages off one idiot is crazyyyyyyyyy

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
They are telling us not to generalize them for there also being Arabs the in army and being anti black but are generalizing us all right now if you are watching the discourse. They are also saying we are the “bad” blacks while using our martyrs
They will use quotes of MLK and the other important civil rights leaders from the 1950s-1960s like this :

« Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere » :rolleyes:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still not accurate. Practically all of the major EU/Nato/Western European/Neo-British Empire derived countries (including Canada and Australia) either fund/support Israel militarily or invest billions into the Israeli economy via various trade agreements. So if we're logically consistent, everybody that lives in and contributes to the tax base of said countries is also 'complicit'.

So unless some of these Message Board and Social Media Keyboard Liberation Activists who want to "battle white settler colonialism" (from their smartphone in thier nice comfy, adopted Western Settler-Colonialist established countries) live in places like Russia, China, Iran, Qatar, South Africa etc. they can pipe down with the internet activist schtick.

Also, let's apply even more logical consistency with this argument. Since the people of Gaza duly elected Hamas, as their governing authority with a majority vote. Then they have to take everything on the chin that comes their way due to their ELECTED leaders launching a Military assault on a soverign nation.

:sas2:

That's exactly what I mean: everybody that lives and contributes to a tax base of said countries is complicit.

The rest of your diatribe, I couldn't less about. I don't cape for Palestinians nor Zionists.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
That's bullshyt
In the next thread over posters will claim so and so can't get into office without our vote.

Kamala specifically is in line to become presiden, because we demanded Biden pic a black woman as his running mate in 2020.

Even if you don't vote, your tax dollars are still paying for those bombs.