"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad they're finally being honest

This is RICH coming from you of all people.

You wish your opinion mattered. :umad: all of this because Im not a black man that practices emotionality and getting offended from every single thing like you? How you know this isnt AI or a deep fake or this isnt some bs to stir an agenda? They must have been desperate looking for shills that they took anybody for the job. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO. More projection. You're one of the most emotional posters on this board.

You couldnt tell my emotions from my text on here unless youre hacking into my phone to see my webcam and hear my mic. :ufdup: knowing how some of yall get down, i wouldnt be surprised

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While there's definitely levels to the complicity, I still had to fix for accuracy.

Still not accurate. Practically all of the major EU/Nato/Western European/Neo-British Empire derived countries (including Canada and Australia) either fund/support Israel militarily or invest billions into the Israeli economy via various trade agreements. So if we're logically consistent, everybody that lives in and contributes to the tax base of said countries is also 'complicit'.

So unless some of these Message Board and Social Media Keyboard Liberation Activists who want to "battle white settler colonialism" (from their smartphone in thier nice comfy, adopted Western Settler-Colonialist established countries) live in places like Russia, China, Iran, Qatar, South Africa etc. they can pipe down with the internet activist schtick.

Also, let's apply even more logical consistency with this argument. Since the people of Gaza duly elected Hamas, as their governing authority with a majority vote. Then they have to take everything on the chin that comes their way due to their ELECTED leaders launching a Military assault on a soverign nation.

:sas2: