"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah they are but like i said they arent in control..What black person is???:dwillhuh:

Barack wasn’t in charge?

The current secretary of defense isn’t black?

They’re incapable of resigning in response to genocidal actions by their government?

Military officers can’t resign their commissions?
:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Barack wasn’t in charge?

They’re incapable of resigning in response to genocidal actions by their government?

Yeah but even black tokens at the highest positions are in fear of someone higher or work for someone else... you know this right???:beli:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sure you are, pal.

tenor.gif

We can be anything we want to be and anywhere we want to be behind the anonymity of the internet.

And roughly 95-99% of modern Nigerians are not genetically like the indigenous, neolithic/early bronze age inhabitants of the region and took part in a massive ancient population replacement (aka genocide) of the indigenous population of Nigeria-Cameroon, look up the Shum Laka study.

As a Nigerian, "Genocide" is in your blood. :mjgrin:

Your ancestors are from between the Levant, Arabia and Southern Mesopotamia. So when are you going to join you brothers the Dimona Hebrew Israelites and Beta Israel and assist in taking back your land from the Ottoman/Mamluk/Byzantine/Canaanite/Caucasus/Steppe derived b*stardized mix FAIListinians?

:mjgrin:

And give West Africa back to Central African Hunter Gatherers, Hadza-like population that used to inhabit the region before your ancestors genocided them.

Wait, I was speaking to a Hebrew Israelite this whole time? :dead:

Nevermind. Nothing you say is relevant or grounded in reality.

“That’s right! That’s right!”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You’re essentially saying “If I don’t commit genocide, someone else will!”

I mean has anyone BLACK at a high military position ever told people NO i aint doing it and it stuck?!?!:sas2: I mean you acting as if these folks arent figureheads...
Cmon you know better...:beli:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I mean has anyone BLACK at a high military position ever told people NO i aint doing it and it stuck?!?!:sas2: I mean you acting as if these folks arent figureheads...
Cmon you know better...:beli:

This is a cowardly and evil position.

In the choice between committing genocide and not doing so, you’re implying that African Americans would be genocidal.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a cowardly and evil position.

In the choice between committing genocide and not doing so, you’re implying that African Americans would be genocidal.

I'm telling you that no matter who you put in the position at the top even they follow the marching orders giving to them. they are tokens...:manny: FULL STOP

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
He lives in Canada. They’re also funding and arming Israel. For some reason Canadians think their hands are clean.

His people ran to Trump, Netanyahu, and dance with China and Russia with demonic intentions of eliminating neighboring African nations.

Dude is a silver spoon fed, anti afram, igbo zealot who pretends to be a pan-africanist (the similars united against aframs)

Corner him, make him mad enough and he'll tell you how he really feels about Native Black Americans.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So what was the alternative? Should have voted for Trump in the last cycle?
Well the sad truth is “The (BTB) Coalition” is trying to have their cake and eat it :sas2:

Them Arabs had a meeting with Trump saying they would vote for him but came to one disagreement.

They don’t want blacks to benefit from anything or have any relief. They don’t give a fukk about solidarity. They (POC) are the administrative merchant class in every country they’re allowed to set up shop. Both parties are zionists but even JD Vance said in a leak that republicans are detrimental to blacks people. If possible they want a ceasefire and for black people to be put in their place. But the fact that Arab American elite met with Trump despite him saying he was gonna bomb all that shyt, what do you think that means? They did all that moral grandstanding with Joe then met with Trump who is familiarly tied to Israel and his son in law wants properties in Gaza? Why?

We have to understand old world racism and tribalism. They are not here to be allies, they are here to kick the ladder down. The “Americans being embarassed millionaires” trope tracks because the people that come here hide as poor marginalized people but are really just doctors and lawyers and government officials and generals who left their country and once they get their contacts they’re back to their real class over here. That’s why if you try to have solidarity with them sometimes they look at you funny.

EVERY Black ADOS man should watch that kickball episode of the Boondocks with China. When Huey was throwing the game for “solidarity” then he found out what was really up. All sides use us. “Revolutionaries”, institutions, corporations. They all use us. THE BA Man and Woman gotta search within themselves

You asked a good question do we lose the kickball game for solidarity? Or do we learn Arabic and see what’s up for real. See what’s really being said :sas2:

Look what happens when BA’s stop being naive

Last edited:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Barack wasn’t in charge?

only on paper, he just a figurehead fr mane. He soft power.

He aint in charge fr neither lol just on paper just a face on the wall

wym

resigning aint automatic thing. Oh, ion wanna do it no more , cool. You still have to apply to resign and its still ultimately discretion, need.