"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yet you focus on America only as if America is the only country giving Israel the green light. You’re like that girl. It’s easier to attack the powerless (Black Americans).

America gave $20 billion to Israel yesterday and protects Israel at the UN. Yes, they deserve special attention amidst this genocide.
:unimpressed:

Cornel West isn't complicit. Neither is Gerald Horne. They speak out against Israel's genocide, funded by the United States? Will you speak out or be in support of genocide by the same people who train American police forces to abuse black people in America?

Where Do Many Police Departments Train? In Israel

Israelis practice their oppression on Palestinians and teach it to white cops to abuse you and your family in America.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your life is sad enough to derive pleasure from laughing at me. Take it. I don't mind.

At the end of the day, you support genocide and that will mark your existence as evil and a stain upon humanity.

As do you, which is why you live in some Western country founded by colonialism and genocide and likely actively support what you regard as genocide. Because you enjoy all the benefits and amenities that "Western Colonial Genocide" affords you. Which is why you're here and not in your homeland.

Daps
I was waiting for this to hit thecoli. Boy black people and Pro-palestine been at WAR these last few days on Twitter and TikTok.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As do you, which is why you live in some Western country founded by colonialism and genocide and likely actively support what you regard as genocide. Because you enjoy all the benefits and amenities that "Western Colonial Genocide" affords you. Which is why you're here and not in your homeland.

I'm in my ancestral lands in Nigeria.

Again, can you even attempt to say that you are not in support of genocide?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@H.I.M. - in fact, I was in South Carolina last week. I visited the International African American Museum and I wondered why SOME African Americans are still supporting a genocidal government that traps millions of them in structural poverty; incarceration; and a vast looting of their wealth.

After seeing people like you that lack critical thinking and worship whites, I see why. You're afraid of being powerful and free.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did someone hold a gun to her head to veto sanctions on Israel?
israel-palestinians-un-security-council-24888.jpg

What about his head?
347B2Q3-Preview.jpg

How come Cornel West can speak out about genocide but these two above lack a moral/ethical compass to do the right thing?

Are these two tokens or in control?!?! :comeon: who do they work for again???

Dont act stupid...:beli:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are these two tokens or in control?!?! :comeon: who do they work for again???

Are they not supporting imperialism.

Imperialism is not an activity exclusive to cacs. Black people in multiracial states can engage in imperialism too. For instance, every black soldier that went to Iraq is an imperialist. Playing a similar role to how Scots helped the English build their Empire.

Sadly, the Buffalo Soldiers, who exterminated the tribes of the Great Plains, were imperialists.

"You are part of the heist but you don't like your size of the loot."

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Imperialism is not an activity exclusive to cacs. Black people in multiracial states can engage in imperialism too. For instance, every black soldier that went to Iraq is an imperialist. Playing a similar role to how Scots helped the English build their Empire.

Sadly, the Buffalo Soldiers, who exterminated the tribes of the Great Plains, were imperialists.

Yeah they are but like i said they arent in control..What black person is???:dwillhuh:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Shout out to those Buffalo Soldiers. ADOS excellence.

:salute:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in my ancestral lands in Nigeria.

Sure you are, pal.

tenor.gif

We can be anything we want to be and anywhere we want to be behind the anonymity of the internet.

And roughly 95-99% of modern Nigerians are not genetically like the indigenous, neolithic/early bronze age inhabitants of the region and took part in a massive ancient population replacement (aka genocide) of the indigenous population of Nigeria-Cameroon, look up the Shum Laka study.

As a Nigerian, "Genocide" is in your blood. :mjgrin:

Your ancestors are from between the Levant, Arabia and Southern Mesopotamia. So when are you going to join you brothers the Dimona Hebrew Israelites and Beta Israel and assist in taking back your land from the Ottoman/Mamluk/Byzantine/Canaanite/Caucasus/Steppe derived b*stardized mix FAIListinians?

:mjgrin:

And give West Africa back to Central African Hunter Gatherers, Hadza-like population that used to inhabit the region before your ancestors genocided them.