"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If that's what you choose to do....but you would be responding from a place of misguided anger without clarity just like her
You’re not seeing the orgy of misguided hate Non Black Americans are bonding over with this.

it's anti intellectual and only exacerbates(sp?) psychological, emotional and physical violence
What’s anti intellectual is them acting like the (continual) underdevelopment of the “motherland” didn’t cause all this fighting for scraps. Maybe she should tell other non blacks to stop funding terrorism and extracting resources from black people so black people can actually help

Whites, Arabs, Asians and Indians running off with our money for themselves. Why not task them for resources? They get to be silent and then their fake ass intersectionality people dare to point fingers at us?

Basically we have to be Buddha while you sling shyt at us

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My comments in red

My top 2 questions were rhetorical because you said that she could be talking about Afro-Palestinians or Afro-Israelites.

I was pointing out how she clearly wasn't given the fact that she specifically talked about hoping on a plane to come to her country to kill her and people like her.

To your second point, I haven't read the entire thread but it doesn't really matter.

If a cac made a post saying "fukk black people"
and we responded "well fukk white people too"
I would call it a wash.

I'm not really going to get mad at my brehs and brehettes for having no patience for a dumbass bytch spitting anti-black, false rhetoric

She went low, we went low too. Cool nothing changed. You should probably focus on the issue at hand instead of insulting us but hey... do you :yeshrug:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
fukk that goofy racist sloppy built fat lesbian.

this is why FBA/ADOS need to stop worrying about that bullshyt over there.

Edit: and this bytch claim she went on a hunger strike :duck:

Hope that fat racist hoe sees this thread and knows that she played herself :camby:

Good luck against Isreal :umad:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and they still do to this day they was worse than YT....but she dont wanna hear those historical facts.
Alot of these pro hamas weirdos have forgotten history.

Ottoman_Empire_World_Map.jpg

They think these people are any better than Israel or Europeans, they aren't.