"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you all on here continue to make everything black and white and the lack of critical thinking on here is frighteningly low, like special education low.

First of all there are also black/Afro Palestenians and Black/Afro Jews over there.

Did anybody figure out what she is saying or just focused on the words black people. I have no idea what she is talking about BUT if I took a guess She's most likely painting black people with one brush, based on somethings she has seen happen over there(if she is there). Dont be naive into thnking you dont have blacks in military and other branches carrying out "missions" in the name of US.

Granted she should take issue with the govt/entities that may have sent black people she saw over there, but for coli posters to make this issue so black and whtie is also ignorant.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't really see what she said that was so wrong. The same way a black person can get into a position of power here, then begin to meld into the system and be a tool of oppression(what we refer to as c00ns) if she sees a person of color oppressing people, in her anger, she is lumping everyone together

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Some of yall always posting these nobodies no one cares about. Not clicking. Next.

Some of yall NEED jobs or hobbies for real. Grown ass adults looking for bullshyt all day long and not even embarrassed. How some of yall got the time and energy to search at tiktok and twitter all day is cringeworthy.
Get a load of this coward.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
you all on here continue to make everything black and white and the lack of critical thinking on here is frighteningly low, like special education low.

First of all there are also black/Afro Palestenians and Black/Afro Jews over there.

Did anybody figure out what she is saying or just focused on the words black people. I have no idea what she is talking about BUT if I took a guess She's most likely painting black people with one brush, based on somethings she has seen happen over there(if she is there). Dont be naive into thnking you dont have blacks in military and other branches carrying out "missions" in the name of US.

Granted she should take issue with the govt/entities that may have sent black people she saw over there, but for coli posters to make this issue so black and whtie is also ignorant.
I don't really see what she said that was so wrong. The same way a black person can get into a position of power here, then begin to meld into the system and be a tool of oppression(what we refer to as c00ns) if she sees a person of color oppressing people, in her anger, she is lumping everyone together
So no big deal if I lump all them together? Ok

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why would black Palestinians need to get on a plane to come to her country (Palestine) to kill her?
Why would black Israelites need to get on a plane to come to her country (Palestine) to kill her?
Tel-Aviv and Gaza are closer than my job is to my house

If her point was that "black people are part of the army" why is she specifically calling US her colonizers?

What exactly is the point that you are trying to make?

We are special education for "making everything black and white" when we are responding to a video of someone who is doing exactly that?

I dont understand what you are trying to say at all breh....

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would black Palestinians need to get on a plane to come to her country (Palestine) to kill her?

I did nto say this, I was illustrating that the situation is hairy and that Palestinians are a diverse group.
Why would black Israelites need to get on a plane to come to her country (Palestine) to kill her?

If her point was that "black people are part of the army" why is she specifically calling US her colonizers?

What exactly is the point that you are trying to make? I am saying the posters in here are painting a diverse group of people with one brush like she is doing, and not using critical thinking

We are special education for "making everything black and white" when we are responding to a video of someone who is doing exactly that?

I dont understand what you are trying to say at all breh....

My comments in red

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So we supposed to give up our livelihoods for people that still keep black people as slaves?