"FBA/ADOS are OUR COLONIZERS. You vote the same melanated people into government that signed papers to KILL US" - Palestinian Woman

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They are telling us not to generalize them for there also being Arabs the in army and being anti black but are generalizing us all right now if you are watching the discourse. They are also saying we are the “bad” blacks while using our martyrs

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Classic 'intersectional' feminist bullring + no Hijab + Neo-Marxist 'colonized oppressed proletariat' babble

DZTXhmC.mp4

Anarcho-Communists/LGBT/Atheist parasites found a new "proletariat" host to attach themselves in the wake of Black Lesbians Matter, to use as proxies for their agenda. These confused "Arabs/Muslims" living in the West who very clearly don't read or care about their Quran and are more susceptible emotional/idealist Marxist/Leninist programming. These are the new flavor of the month 'ethnic' crash dummies for the Anarcho-Communists/Far Left.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The RSF according Wiki is a offshoot of the Janjaweed militia. The general you mentioned is a black/African man. Most likely with Arab admixture. From what I've heard, a good portion of Sudanese are. So it is Blacks killing Blacks.

Janjaweed is an Arab militia created for the purposes of killing/displacing non-Arabs as that article points out.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They are telling us not to generalize them for there also being Arabs the in army and being anti black but are generalizing us all right now if you are watching the discourse. They are also saying we are the “bad” blacks while using our martyrs

Good the thing the average person doesn't care about this shyt just like they have for decades.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is why i don't give af about this conflict. i've yet to see a single person on either side crash out for us like some of yall doing for them.
Nobody in middle east is losing their job or going to jail for FBA causes.
and despite us crashing out you still people like this on some :mjpls: towards us

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Classic 'intersectional' feminist bullring + no Hijab + Neo-Marxist 'colonized oppressed proletariat' babble

DZTXhmC.mp4

Anarcho-Communists/LGBT/Atheist parasites found a new "proletariat" host to attach themselves in the wake of Black Lesbians Matter, to use as proxies for their agenda. These confused "Arabs/Muslims" living in the West who very clearly don't read or care about their Quran and are more susceptible emotional/idealist Marxist/Leninist programming. These are the new flavor of the month 'ethnic' crash dummies for the Anarcho-Communists/Far Left.
The Beyond-The-Binary intersectionalists. AKA the POC who think blacks complain to much

Even though POC make a lot money in every black environment