Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Time Force-Mystic Force was a good run. Show completely fell off after RPM and was at it's worst with Megaforce. I wasted two years of my life waiting for that Megaforce team up :hhh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who hates SPD?

I can't stand it. Every character is a fukking a$$hole, and none of them learn a lesson because the next episode they just reset to being a$$holes again.

The only thing I've warmed up about is Jack. I used to think he was a shytty ranger (and still do), but it was less his fault and more Kruger's poor leadership. Jack literally only joined because he saw his friend was in trouble, and Kruger's dumb ass decided to make him the leader when he had no training and no desire for it, and Kruger didn't even bother to tell Jack he was the leader. :mjlol::trash:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U might be disappointed...

I wouldn't recommend any of them. Disney really butchered Power Rangers until Saban brought it back.

Stick to MMPR to to S.P.D

Nah, don't listen to this. RPM was the best season of the whole franchise, which was the last season of the Disney era. I never cared for Jungle Fury, but compared to the other Kalish seasons (SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive), it's the least offensive.

And every season that Saban produced when they bought the franchise back was :trash:. The only decent one was Dino Charge season 1, but Dino Supercharge completely fumbled the ball and is one of the worst seasons ever.

Last edited:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Mighty Morphing - Reminds me of everything good about the 90s. The movie they made for this is still pretty good as well

Power Ranger In Space - One of the best storylines.

Light Speed - Was dope

Lost Galaxy - Everything about that season was lit

Wild Force - Underrated

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished Dino Fury season one this morning. All the characters are mean as shyt to each other. :scusthov:

One of them fukks up and immediately the other ones go, ":angry:. WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU fukkING IDIOT??!! :pacspit:"

You'd think the rangers all hate each other by the way they interact. I noticed that shyt back when Mick from Ninja Steel came asking them for help with the Nexus Prism, and Zayto basically told him to fukk off. :camby: They're not quite SPD-level unlikable, but they're definitely not my favorite rangers.

That said, I've been impressed by how both Hasbro seasons have really leaned into lore. They saw the popularity of the Boom Studios comics and learned from it. Both seasons have had heavy emphasis on harnessing the power of the Morphin Grid, Beast Morphers was a direct sequel to RPM and resolved its cliffhanger, and Dino Fury has brought in the Morphin Masters, who were in MMPR but got popularized from the comics.

It's a far cry from the Neo-Saban era, where you would think the people in charge hated Power Rangers despite being the same people who worked on the original series.

And the blue ranger's mom is pretty hot. :ehh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
when-you-see-a-dead-pixel-on-your-monitor

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Original Cast Reportedly Returning for 30th Anniversary Special

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers celebrates its 30th anniversary this year and the fans might be in for a big treat when it comes to celebrating that milestone. A new report from The Illuminerdi indicates that the original Power Rangers cast members may be returning for the occasion. According to the report, all of the original cast members have been asked to return for the 30th anniversary special, though it's unclear if they will all sign on. If all of the original members do return for the special, it will mark the first dedicated return since 1994. It was previously reported that David Yost, who had portrayed Billy Cranston in not only the original Mighty Morphin seasons, but stuck around a bit longer, would be returning.
Not a lot is known about the special at this time. The Illuminerdi reports that the special will have a 44-minute runtime and is expected to be the grand finale of the Power Rangers series that has been running since 1993. A reboot of the franchise is already in the works from Jonathan Entwistle. That project will debut on Netflix

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Don't JDF and Austin St. John still has beef with each other till this day? Have fun getting them in the same room together or unless the money and opportunity will be enough to get them to place nice.

On another note, I've watching Ninja Storm on Youtube and it's a lot better than I remember it as a kid. Even Lothor is a top 5 villain as what he doesn't have in raw power he made up with his fighting skills and humor. Something I've noticed though in Power Ranger seasons until at least Dino Charge is that they never knew how to write a proper ending to relationship angles in the show after hyping them up all season long.. We all know that they did it to Tommy/Kimberly, but they also did the same thing to Wes/Jen and Tori/Blake.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MMPR
Zeo
Ninja Storm

Ninja Storm's theme song was flames and I normally don't like blondes, but the one on this show was cute.

I stopped watching Power Rangers after Turbo ended because Turbo was so ass. I hated the little kid blue ranger with a passion. But everyone says I stopped right before the best season (In Space). I might have to check it out one day