Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time Force, In Space and RPM in that order for me.

Dino Charge was cool for me to revisit a few years back after checking out after RPM.
I agree with Time Force and Space. Haven’t watched RPM because I had grew out of PR by that time and hated those goofy ass suits, but people rate that series very highly till this day.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I gotta watch this new season Dino Fury...both the Red and Gold ranger are brehs

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Power-Rangers-Dino-Fury-Zayto-Jacket.jpg

swinging-sword-zayto.gif

latest

throw-dino-fury-gold-ranger.gif

armor-up-dino-fury-gold-ranger.gif

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Saban era:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Seasons 1 and 2, stopped once they used the Ninjazords) I liked Alien Rangers. Billy taking over as Team Leader wasn't bad. He held it down and he even gave his Zeo crystal to Tonya in Zeo and decided to be the technical advisor.

Zeo would be my definite favorite though. I find myself watching more Zeo episodes nowadays. Takes me back to third grade. I remember when ABC Family aired Zeo from the beginning on weekday Mornings. When Jason became the Gold Ranger, I was happy. Tommy must have returned the favor since he saved his life from Rita.

Disney era:

Dino Thunder and S.P.D

Jack had that boy Sky feeling salty about not becoming the Red Rangers.

Mystic Force was corny. I stopped watching it after that.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I stopped watching after Mystic Force. That Harry Potter bullshyt just turned me off man. I felt like it was good timing to get out off PR for me, since I was turning 13 back in 2006.

My favorites when I was a kid was:
MMPR
Turbo
In Space
Time Force

As I grew up though and understood all the aspects that make for good tv, it’s now

In Space
Time Force
Lightspeed Rescue

Honorary mention would be S.P.D

What are some seasons post MF that I should look into? I heard RPM was a top 5 season, I just couldn’t get into those stupid ass car/animal suits and zords. Jungle Fury has had good praise too.

U might be disappointed...

I wouldn't recommend any of them. Disney really butchered Power Rangers until Saban brought it back.

Stick to MMPR to to S.P.D

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
RPM was surprisingly decent with a nice story arc. It's like they tried to make it as dark as they could get. The Super Sentai version was kiddie as hell. So they try to explain the kiddieness of the Zords being that the scientist that created them, is really emotionally stunted, from being kidnaped by the government at a young age. Which actually has a lot of implications for the society of that alternate reality.

RPM and S.P.D. are the two series that I think would do great with the Boom Studios treatment.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Excluding MMPR which gets top spot automatically by GP, definitely going with Zeo

The vibes were the dopest, we was still coming off that high from the original series and it did a lot much better, the writing being one.

The costumes are easily the sickest....the combo of red,blue,green,yellow,pink,black always looks the best for power ranger squads

maxresdefault.jpg

Having Jason return and letting him get some of the fun being the extra cool 6th ranger was a really nice touch

And the zords were the best in the history of power rangers imo, they all looked amazing, especially the upgrade super zeo zords..nobody had a lame looking zord and you wanted to collect all of them

8124341.jpg

tumblr_inline_mr0otfOBWL1qz4rgp.gif

Zeo was my ish as a kid...

The monsters weren't bad either.

Impursinator curb stomped all the Zeo Zords in that 2 parter.

Tommy recommending Jason to be the gold ranger was his way of repaying Jason for reaching his hand in atoning his actions

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m late but put some respect on TJ’s name:ufdup:

Yeah there's been a lot of black rangers (I mean ethnicity, not suit color) but TJ is probably the best.

It's a shame his initial season (Turbo) wasn't very good, but he was probably the most useful ranger in Space.