Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Time Force is probably the closest teams of the pre-NZ era that aren't washed, dead or have dealt with any legal issues.

You could say In Space as well except Andros is :flabbynsick: and Cassie wants no part of dealing with Power Rangers after being creeped out years ago at Power Morphicon.
Lightspeed Rescue is a good one, but Time Force has the most potential. I have no idea if Lightspeed Yellow fukks with the franchise like that.

I also would never hate them going animated and bringing back these actors in a voiceover capacity instead of having it be something live action.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lightspeed Rescue is a good one, but Time Force has the most potential. I have no idea if Lightspeed Yellow fukks with the franchise like that.

I also would never hate them going animated and bringing back these actors in a voiceover capacity instead of having it be something live action.
Lightspeed Yellow is Sally Field's daughter in law and I don't believe she's still acting like that, but she's shown up at Power Morphicon before, so I'd imagine it's just a situation of being asked.

Only potential hiccup with Time Force is that Mr. Collins passed away years ago and Vernon Wells is rather old.

The real missed opportunity is not getting that SPD team all back for another appearance especially since a few of those actors since the show ended especially with Morgana being the voice of Solon. Pay BJM whatever it takes and make it happen.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Lightspeed Yellow is Sally Field's daughter in law and I don't believe she's still acting like that, but she's shown up at Power Morphicon before, so I'd imagine it's just a situation of being asked.

Only potential hiccup with Time Force is that Mr. Collins passed away years ago and Vernon Wells is rather old.

The real missed opportunity is not getting that SPD team all back for another appearance especially since a few of those actors since the show ended especially with Morgana being the voice of Solon. Pay BJM whatever it takes and make it happen.
I could live without any of those villains if the actual core teams came back. The villains can always be adjusted, and I mean, I don’t need Wes’ dad.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Time Force is probably the closest teams of the pre-NZ era that aren't washed, dead or have dealt with any legal issues.

You could say In Space as well except Andros is :flabbynsick: and Cassie wants no part of dealing with Power Rangers after being creeped out years ago at Power Morphicon.
Really? What happened? :lupe:

There was some stupid joke on Rangerboard years ago about Tracy Lynn Cruz eating the souls of dead babies or some shyt, and somebody asked her about it at the second Power Morphicon and she was not happy:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Really? What happened? :lupe:

There was some stupid joke on Rangerboard years ago about Tracy Lynn Cruz eating the souls of dead babies or some shyt, and somebody asked her about it at the second Power Morphicon and she was not happy:

From what I've read, she got harassed by fans at Power Morphicon or one of those fan expos to the point she stopped showing up at them altogether. You'll see a picture of her every now and then with the other In Space crew, but she will more than likely not show up at one of those conventions again and why you see everyone else from that team out and about except her.

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Watched this again, and I like it a lot more.

Also makes sense Tanya would get captured. The rest of her team would have not have have been there since they’re either fighting or captured.

But yeah, shyt is cool.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Franklin went out sad man...

Happy for Wanda

Leon been the realest nikka on this show since S4.

Putting this show up with The Wire & Breaking Bad.

Excellent show.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On my second viewing right now. Re: why Rocky and Kat don't use the Zeo powers, Billy does say that they needed them to use the Dino powers because they might need to form the Megazord later, and they were only able to use Trini's zord remotely.

And I doubt the Zeo Megazord would have been an option since Tommy was captured and Adam was in deep space. Tanya was also using the Zeo Yellow powers and was shown to be captured by Robo Rita.