Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
After rewatching it again, it makes perfect sense that Adam was apart of SPA when you remember that he was the one who teamed up with Bridge in Once a Ranger and was more than likely told of both SPD and the Troobian Empire during that time.

I guess the only hiccup would be is if Kruger wiped their memories as they did in SPD, but we have no indication that it happened since Sentinel Knight was the one that helped him travel to the past.

The closest we'll likely get to an SPD reference, but it works.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I completely forgot about it but looking at some YouTube videos the reason for the turbo upgrade was cause Zordon specifically wanted the rangers to infiltrate that island or whatever that was and that’s why the turbo zords were created in the first place

When you think about it like that, the turbo boost seemed like a temporary thing that just happened to get passed down to TJ and the lost in space crew.

Makes you also wonder if their plan was for Rocky to rejoin the squad once he healed up and they continued on their Zeo team shyt

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
After rewatching it again, it makes perfect sense that Adam was apart of SPA when you remember that he was the one who teamed up with Bridge in Once a Ranger and was more than likely told of both SPD and the Troobian Empire during that time.

I guess the only hiccup would be is if Kruger wiped their memories as they did in SPD, but we have no indication that it happened since Sentinel Knight was the one that helped him travel to the past.

The closest we'll likely get to an SPD reference, but it works.
Wow, that’s a crazy catch

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I still find it funny how the first Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie became non-canon, just two or three months after it was released in theaters What a waste of time for everyone involved. :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Why was that?
Why it was a waste of time? Because as I said, the movie literally became non-canon a few months after it was released. They did the same exact storyline on the show, except there was no Ivan Ooze and he was replaced by Rita’s brother, Ninjor replaced Dulcea. and the Thunder Zords got brutally gang stomped. Of course the film did make a modest profit for 20th century Fox so maybe it wasn’t all for nothing.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
for the first time in years I’ve decided to revisit the MMPR series starting at episode 1. Maybe after the Tommy episodes I’ll pull up the movie. I’ve been hearing good things and avoiding spoilers.