Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Well this is the last year before they reboot everything back to square one. Cosmic Fury is going to be the last season adapting Sentai.
I’m really hoping these keep this spin off going as a side project thing

Hopefully the views will be good enough to show we still care about what these characters are up to

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You could say that for any teamup that had the zeo rangers :pachaha:

Like Adam risking his life for bytch ass Carlos by morphing into the black mmpr instead of zeo green
I’m really digging the theory on how Tommy’s Zeo power is what’s currently juicing his other ranger forms thru the master morpher, would explain a lot rather easily…especially with the green ranger power….the pent up Zeo power should be far stronger than whatever Zordon could muster up in season 2

But what this special seems to portray is that as long as you still got a connection to the grid you can basically do whatever the hell you want

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only beef with Kat and Rocky being used at all is that they should still have access to the Zeo power set, which is like, in canon the strongest in the series. A glancing mention to that would have been sufficient

Like Adam risking his life for bytch ass Carlos by morphing into the black mmpr instead of zeo green
Hell, Rocky and Kat both appeared in Dimensions in Danger, but Rocky used MMPR red powers and Kat used Turbo pink, of all things.

At this point we can just handwave it and say that every team from MMPR to In Space has all of their different ranger powers, which is why TJ is Turbo Red in Forever Red but Space Blue in Legendary Battle and Dimensions in Danger.

I think we can headcanon Rocky and Kat needing to use the MMPR powers because those are the only ones Billy and Zack had, and they would have needed to all be the same team for the megazord.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I’m really hoping these keep this spin off going as a side project thing

Hopefully the views will be good enough to show we still care about what these characters are up to
I would absolutely love an In Space team up or a later team like Time Force. But so many of those post-Zordon Era actors are washed or some are dead. There’s definitely a way to write something, even if its a mixed team up with different teams.

Still, rebooting everything gives them an opportunity to do a lot. They should just adapt the comic, skip the introduction, start right after Tommy joins the team and start off with Drakkon as the first bad guy.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

At that point he possibly maybe didn’t have the morpher, same goes for “Once A Ranger”, but they all had the power set back in Megaforce, but again, you can write that maybe it’s too “unstable” and should be used in extreme circumstances.

In “Soul of the Dragon”, Tommy mentions something like that before using his master morpher to morph into Zeo Red. I get why you wouldn’t want to dive into it with only an hour, but truthfully it should have just been Zack and Billy as a buddy-cop kinda deal.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Hell, Rocky and Kat both appeared in Dimensions in Danger, but Rocky used MMPR red powers and Kat used Turbo pink, of all things.

At this point we can just handwave it and say that every team from MMPR to In Space has all of their different ranger powers, which is why TJ is Turbo Red in Forever Red but Space Blue in Legendary Battle and Dimensions in Danger.

I think we can headcanon Rocky and Kat needing to use the MMPR powers because those are the only ones Billy and Zack had, and they would have needed to all be the same team for the megazord.
Right, there are definitely ways to circumvent all that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Well this is the last year before they reboot everything back to square one. Cosmic Fury is going to be the last season adapting Sentai.
Not necessarily as it’s been rumored that there are/will be multiple Power Ranger projects in the works. Although I’m guessing they’re running behind of whatever those plans are hence the reason for season 3 of Cosmic Fury as none of them knew about it beforehand.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Not necessarily as it’s been rumored that there are/will be multiple Power Ranger projects in the works. Although I’m guessing they’re running behind of whatever those plans are hence the reason for season 3 of Cosmic Fury as none of them knew about it beforehand.
I would love that, but I can’t see them having more than 2 more series they can adapt. Zenkaiger for sure but idk about the other more weird ones they’ve released lately.

King-Ohger is also a solid choice.

I think there is more money and like, more stories available with a reboot.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would love that, but I can’t see them having more than 2 more series they can adapt. Zenkaiger for sure but idk about the other more weird ones they’ve released lately.

King-Ohger is also a solid choice.

I think there is more money and like, more stories available with a reboot.
Worst case scenario, I would imagine that they'd do Kiramager next if they're still having issues getting the reboot off the ground. I honestly think that's they went backwards and Kyruranger instead of moving forward like they typically do.

That project has been in development for years, but we've barely heard anything about it other than it's still alive.

I guess my question if they do a reboot is will they keep filming in NZ or move back to the US.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Worst case scenario, I would imagine that they'd do Kiramager next if they're still having issues getting the reboot off the ground. I honestly think that's they went backwards and Kyruranger instead of moving forward like they typically do.

That project has been in development for years, but we've barely heard anything about it other than it's still alive.

I guess my question if they do a reboot is will they keep filming in NZ or move back to the US.
I complete forgot about Kiramager, I love the mecha in that show so I’d be all for it.

And I think they stay in NZ just because of how cheap it is to film there. Plus they’ll still need suit actors from japan imagine.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I complete forgot about Kiramager, I love the mecha in that show so I’d be all for it.

And I think they stay in NZ just because of how cheap it is to film there. Plus they’ll still need suit actors from japan imagine.
Hopefully they throw some money in future projects instead of those ugly suits they're trotting out here :huhldup:

They're allowing SAG Actors now, so at least it's a start.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would absolutely love an In Space team up or a later team like Time Force. But so many of those post-Zordon Era actors are washed or some are dead. There’s definitely a way to write something, even if its a mixed team up with different teams.

Still, rebooting everything gives them an opportunity to do a lot. They should just adapt the comic, skip the introduction, start right after Tommy joins the team and start off with Drakkon as the first bad guy.
Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and Time Force is probably the closest teams of the pre-NZ era that aren't washed, dead or have dealt with any legal issues.

You could say In Space as well except Andros is :flabbynsick: and Cassie wants no part of dealing with Power Rangers after being creeped out years ago at Power Morphicon.