Father kills man sexually abusing his 4 year old daughter

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
lol so everyone without a shadow of a doubt believes the dead nikka was abusing the 4 yr old

:wtf: it say the man CAUGHT his ass. what else do you think would drive a man to somethin that extreme??? if his girl was cheatin it wouldnt be no thing to admit. you dont just place that kinda accusation on your DAUGHTER

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:wtf: it say the man CAUGHT his ass. what else do you think would drive a man to somethin that extreme??? if his girl was cheatin it wouldnt be no thing to admit. you dont just place that kinda accusation on your DAUGHTER

:sitdown:

lol @ the first reason you think a man would kill another man is cause of a girl

my nikka......

I'm just saying, nobody sees the logical fallacy here

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:sitdown:

lol @ the first reason you think a man would kill another man is cause of a girl

my nikka......

I'm just saying, nobody sees the logical fallacy here

not necessarily the first reason. maybe i shouldnt've said "what else". the point bein though, he killed this dude with his BARE HANDS. he literally punched duke to death... thats a crime of passion if i ever seen one. and its not many situations to cause somethin that severe other than a) your child bein molested or b) your girl cheatin. i dont see why he'd lie about his girl cheatin. in passionate situations like that you bound to be honest regardless of what went down. i dont see the logical fallacy :manny:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was a similar story a few years back and that dad got only 8 months in prison

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work with kids and very often, have to listen to them talk about what people like that have done to them.

In 90% of these situations, the kid's offender is still walking free because the child was too scared to report it, or the evidence just wasn't there (sexual abuse is hard to prove in court.)

Sometimes, the kid has to see their offender everyday because he still works/lives down the street from them.

I don't know the pedo's side of the story and I give not one sliver of fukk.

At least he knows his kid's molester isn't walking around free as hell and hurting other kids.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
mimiclapping.gif

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
A father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his four-year-old daughter in a barn.

The man - whose name has not been released to protect his daughter - allegedly beat the attacker over the head when he pulled him off his child after discovering them in a barn in Lavaca County, Texas.

Sheriff Micah Harmon said the victim, a 47-year-old Gonzales man, died at the scene. His name will not been released until his next-of-kin are notified

The father and daughter were said to be at the barn with a number of other people tending to horses, according to the Houston Chronicle.

The 47-year-old arrived with several others. It is not known if the father or daughter knew him.

The girl was then heard screaming a short time later and when her father went to see what was wrong, he saw the man sexually assault her. When he pulled him off her, he allegedly hit him several times over the head.

No arrests have been made in the case. A grand jury will determine what, if any charges will be filed.

The girl was taken to DeTar hospital in Victoria to be evaluated and to have tests done to determine if a sexual assault occurred. She was released later.

The Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office is expected to perform an autopsy on the victim to determine what caused his death.

Residents of the small Lavaca County town were largely in support of the father, saying the victim deserved it.

Sonny Jaehne, a Shiner native, told the Victoria Advocate: 'He got what he deserved, big time.

Friend Mark Harabis reiterated this: 'I agree with him totally. I would probably do worse.

'The family will have to deal with that the rest of their lives, no matter what happens to the father. Even if they let him go, he and his child will have to deal with that the rest of their lives.'

I fail to see how anyone....ANYONE...could have a problem with this. And apparently they agree, since no charges have been filed yet...as they SHOULDN'T be.

Daps
What I want to know is. :wtf: goes through someones mind to justify sexually touching a BABY. Idgaf abt technicalities thats a fukking baby. This is why kids always end up fukked in the head. Because some nasty ass nikka thinks its cute to touch them like that. WTF man seriously. Why do people do this? I'm glad he killed his ass. He shoulda chopped his dikk off and fed it to him on a hot steel spoon.