Father kills man sexually abusing his 4 year old daughter

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
now...

aside from the story that was posted... we assume that this is certainly a case of an enraged father doing what most would do in this situation. But doesn't this seem like a way to get away with cold blooded murder? Not saying that nothing happened. But a dead man can't tell a story.

NTovU.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The mother better have some extraordinary ass shyt planned up for next sunday on Father's Day

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
now...

aside from the story that was posted... we assume that this is certainly a case of an enraged father doing what most would do in this situation. But doesn't this seem like a way to get away with cold blooded murder? Not saying that nothing happened. But a dead man can't tell a story.

What story would it be, anyway?

"She was leading me on!", "She had that wet. I couldn't resist!"

Something like that?

fukk outta here.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I'm actually :wtf: @ the father for feeling ANY remorse

now...

Anything is possible....but based on the details given, it's HIGHLY likely that the story given is what really happened IMO

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually :wtf: @ the father for feeling ANY remorse

Its looks good to the authorities. You see that man aint facing charges
But you already know what it was went they got home

Mother: Oh my god I'm so grateful you were there. I hope you're not traumatized for taking another man's life with your bare hands

Dad of the Year::youngsabo:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:wow: I have a lil girl and if that was me.... that dudes face would have looked liked buddy who got ate by dude who was on bath salts... I would have went to prison with a smile on my face

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
shyt LET me be the judge. imma give dude the :manny: and let him go on about his way. thats a good father right there. i WORK with kids thats witnesses/victims of domestic violence. i dont get to hear much of their background unless they spill the beans and even with that, i wouldnt be surprised if a number of them are victims of the same thing. it tears at my soul to know a grown man would fukk up somebody that young and innocent. its alotta nikkas out there that aint worth shyt :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: let him burn in hell