Father kills man sexually abusing his 4 year old daughter

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm actually :wtf: @ the father for feeling ANY remorse

Anything is possible....but based on the details given, it's HIGHLY likely that the story given is what really happened IMO

most people can't stomach taking a life. regardless if that person was a complete sicko. you might be angry enough to do it in the heat of passion but, as time goes on, it's hard to forget them taking their last glance at you.

or so i heard :guilty:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
most people can't stomach taking a life. regardless if that person was a complete sicko. you might be angry enough to do it in the heat of passion but, as time goes on, it's hard to forget them taking their last glance at you.

or so i heard :guilty:

Agree with this statement...we all say what we will do...yada, yada...and what he did was in-defensible...but when you have a nature that is non-violent and your hand was forced...all that stuff comes up after the fact and it weighs heavy on you.

Daps
What story would it be, anyway?

"She was leading me on!", "She had that wet. I couldn't resist!"

Something like that?

fukk outta here.

No... what i'm saying is... the child could have never been part of the equation, there could have been something stupid going on like a gambling debt or an argument over something else and he beat dude to death and made up a sympathy story later.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Happy Father's Day

1245658_o.gif

ididthat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have did the same ish....dont mess with the kids....hell i would have beat him to death behind anyine's kid not just mine.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
No... what i'm saying is... the child could have never been part of the equation, there could have been something stupid going on like a gambling debt or an argument over something else and he beat dude to death and made up a sympathy story later.

I see what you're trying to say seeing as the father was the only one to witness the sexual assault. So it's his word versus a dead man's word. BUT the family said they heard screaming before the father even went to go see what's going on.

So something was happening to make the child scream. Which I believe was the sexual assault.

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
fukk it, that nikka deserved to die, hurting a child is inexcusable to me :yeshrug:

*falls asleep with Hard Candy and To Catch a Predator clips on repeat*