YBE

Banned
Daps
only a bytch ass judge will convict that man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
then rot away in jail not being able to be apart of her life :usure:

Dude prolly wont get charged anything as he hasnt been arrested by local PD I will take my chances going to jail defending her as opposed to letting it happen and watch her grow up fukked up in the head. There is no such thing as being rational in a situation like this and dude got dealt with accordingly

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude prolly wont get charged anything as he hasnt been arrested by local PD I will take my chances going to jail defending her as opposed to letting it happen and watch her grow up fukked up in the head. There is no such thing as being rational in a situation like this and dude got dealt with accordingly
so you killing dude will lower her chances of her growing up fukked up rite :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you killing dude will lower her chances of her growing up fukked up rite :mjpls:

Do you breh if you want to sit by and call the cops while someone fondles your little girl or boy have at it. Im letting you know how I will handle the situation I am whipping as first calling the cops later.

And my reference to growing up fukked up is from her being touched and shyt not from witnessing what I had to do to make sure she doesnt have to experience it. You see how all them Sandusky boys are fukked for life. Naw I will sacrifice mine so she can continue with hers