Father kills man sexually abusing his 4 year old daughter

Daps
Reppin
St louis
good for him......
i would have shook that nikkas bloody hand.
wmjq79.gif

Daps
now...

aside from the story that was posted... we assume that this is certainly a case of an enraged father doing what most would do in this situation. But doesn't this seem like a way to get away with cold blooded murder? Not saying that nothing happened. But a dead man can't tell a story.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'd literally cut his balls off. But why would u leave your daughter alone with some horse groomer you barely knew. Doesnt seem like good parenting to me though

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would have done the same if not more. If someone touched my kid I'd definitely kill them without any remorse. fukk that these perverts deserve to die. No mercy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter - CNN.com

A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.

The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Neither has been publicly identified.

The girl was left inside the family's house during the social gathering, while other members of her family were tending to horses, the sheriff said.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said.

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.

The man was pronounced dead on the scene, while the daughter was taken to a local hospital in Victoria, Texas, for examinations before being released.

The incident took place Saturday.

Harmon described the girl as "OK besides the obvious mental trauma."

Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will submit it to the district attorney who then submits it to the grand jury, who will decide if they will indict him."

Harmon described the dad as "very remorseful," adding that he didn't know the man was going to die.

Authorities were withholding the deceased man's name while they notified next of kin. Officials did not know immediately if he has a prior criminal history.

Lavaca County Precinct Judge Alene Lyons, who is coordinating information in the case including autopsy results, said Monday

that a preliminary autopsy report indicated the victim "died from blunt-force head and neck injuries."

"It will take six weeks to get the full report back because they also did a toxicology report," Lyons said.

:laff:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
dad let that nikka off too easy. Id woulda took that nikka out to the barn and did all types of sick/weird/demented shyt to him:shaq: nikkas prob wouldnt want to be in the same room with me if they found out what I did to the horse grooming nikka.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
now...

aside from the story that was posted... we assume that this is certainly a case of an enraged father doing what most would do in this situation. But doesn't this seem like a way to get away with cold blooded murder? Not saying that nothing happened. But a dead man can't tell a story.

nikka GETCHO bytch ASS DA fukk OWN WIT DAT WACK shyt. :sitdown: