Fat people in the gym

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
honestly...most people at your large gyms are fat.
Some are fatter than others...but imo most of them are :flabbynsick:

Gym rats dont judge fat people...I bet most dont even see them...
...gym rats judge each other.

i.e...
"Yea, he squatting 405, but they partial reps :mjpls:"
Partials are a lifting technique though:mjpls:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
honestly...most people at your large gyms are fat.
Some are fatter than others...but imo most of them are :flabbynsick:

Gym rats dont judge fat people...I bet most dont even see them...
...gym rats judge each other.

i.e...
"Yea, he squatting 405, but they partial reps :mjpls:"

This why we need reps back. nikkas would be lying if they said otherwise. Perfect example

And it's just outta curiosity, you like :lupe: on some peer to peer shyt

Partials are a lifting technique though:mjpls:

Not a proper lifting technique and if anybody told you heavy quarter reps with sloppy form is better than weight you can do property with full rom and perfect form then :mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This why we need reps back. nikkas would be lying if they said otherwise. Perfect example

And it's just outta curiosity, you like :lupe: on some peer to peer shyt

Not a proper lifting technique and if anybody told you heavy quarter reps with sloppy form is better than weight you can do property with full rom and perfect form then :mjpls:
Who said the form was sloppy just because its a partial though:mjpls:

Theyre just partials, let nikkas cook:mjpls:

And it is proper lifting technique, its just not typical lifting technique. Partials and training like that has been around decades :mjpls:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who said the form was sloppy just because its a partial though:mjpls:

Theyre just partials, let nikkas cook:mjpls:

And it is proper lifting technique, its just not typical lifting technique. Partials and training like that has been around decades :mjpls:

A lot of things have been around for decades :mjpls:

Doesn't mean that theyre legit by any means :mjpls:

Unless there's some medical reason behind it then a grown man shouldn't be doin partials when full rom
is across the board is the better :mjpls:

Let's not try to justify shytty exercises with shytty excuses :mjpls:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Unless your on the stair climber whilst eating a slice of pizza or something (kid you not i have seen it)....i won't laugh at you, you'll just get hit with the :what:....
but hey who am i to judge, everyone has their own training program these days.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Unless your on the stair climber whilst eating a slice of pizza or something (kid you not i have seen it)....i won't laugh at you, you'll just get hit with the :what:....
but hey who am i to judge, everyone has their own training program these days.

Was that at Planet Fitness?:DKPop:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yep, went there with my boy once some time back, told his ass never again. ....had to:mjlol: at the amount of fukkery i saw in there, but hey for 10 bucks a month, i guess you can definitely afford to go to the gym and bullshyt around........

the park is my gym:blessed:

Nailed it:russ:

I want to go there one day just for the legendary fuccery:DKHater:

:wow:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Was that at Planet Fitness?:DKPop:

LOL I knew it was Planet Fitness off rip. Their hustle game is :wow: keep them people overweight by giving them carbohydrate heavy pizza and bagels so that they'll need to keep coming to the gym, spinning their wheels and not getting anywhere. Not to mention that jar of grape flavored tootsie rolls at the front desk. I can't front though, I used to grab a nice pawful of those joints on the way out the door when I was a member there... :francis:

Daps
Nah I actually salute them for trying,and not being ashamed to be out of shape and come to a place with a lot of in shape people and get busy.

I laugh at the guys who watch themselves in the mirror 24/7,flex after every set,take millions of pics,them cats get on my nerves at the gym

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Word. I get more tight when I see a dude on a piece of equipment that I could be using and he's sitting there texting or taking selfies so he can post about how he's "in the gym getting it in". Every time I've seen an overweight person in the gym, most everyone has hit them with the :salute::obama:

I had a discussion about this with my brother in law this weekend. He was telling me how he goes to a Planet Fitness out in Greensboro where he lives, and his wife was asking about what the lunk alarm was. He explained how it keeps the meatheads away and stops intimidating practices, and I was like "it's weak; anybody who is all about making gains in the gym ain't worried about what the next person is doing, much less trying to intimidate them. If the person was more focused on their workout instead of everyone else, they wouldn't have time to be intimidated". He got a little aggy with his response, so I figured I had touched a bit of a nerve :pachaha: