Fat people in the gym

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And the reality is that lots of people in gyms regardless of size are self conscious of their body.

This.

I'm more likely to look at another breh who's either lifting more than me or has a better physique then me

:ld:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
honestly...most people at your large gyms are fat.
Some are fatter than others...but imo most of them are :flabbynsick:

Gym rats dont judge fat people...I bet most dont even see them...
...gym rats judge each other

i.e...
"Yea, he squatting 405, but they partial reps :mjpls:"

This is the honest to god truth

:mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares about what your doing in the gym.

Respectfully..:whoa:
This. Don't let your insecurity control you. Just like anywhere in life, I'm sure at some point in time, somewhere, you'll run into an a$$hole. However, from my experience, most people are too involved in their own workout unless someone is doing something weird. Being fat isn't weird and if anything your ass belongs in the gym more than anyone else. No offense but at most I would be like :ehh: instead of :lolbron:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
I fell off something serious. Now I'm one of those fat peole in the gym. I was never an a$$hole or laughed at others when I was in shape tho. Struggling to get back to where I should be

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Put it this way, you'll get more judgmental looks standing in line for ice cream or Mickey d's than you will jogging on a treadmill or lifting a weight :russ:

But real talk, just hit some classes at the gym while you build up your confidence, you're safely nestled amongst others so you're not "standing out", you'll start seeing the same people who will become a support system/gym friends, and in classes, most people are too focused on their own insecurities (no rhythm - kickboxing, Zumba, step, can't keep up in shyt like spin or insanity, can't complete the ab workout, etc) to care about yours.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No offense but y'all need y'all own seperate section, wasting other people's time n shyt takin all day or you n yo trainer hoggin the benches n shyt. But umm just go, not that hard u wanna be in shape n healthy right fukk other people like they dnt pay yo bills or nothin so who cares. Make sure you do some weightlifting with cardio you need both to be lean and loose weight

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Why would anybody laugh at a person trying to better their lives?
I was one of those :flabbynsick: however many people at the gym helped me out and I've lost a considerable amount of weight.
Breh you already know that answer.

Nikkas are so unhappy with their lives, they have to cut the next man down.

fukk them lol

Keep on your journey! :salute: