Fat people in the gym

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be some sort of dikkhead to be in the gym snickering at someone else trying to get their fitness. Bar none, if they stick with it, it will be one of the best
things they could do in their lives. Why would anybody wanna ruin that by being an a$$hole???

Besides, as stated, a brotha was too busy trying to bang out them sets with minimal rest to judge others...unless some fukkshyt was hogging 3+ areas for a circuit:beli:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I barely look at ass in the gym so you know I'm not worrying about big people. I got headphones on trying to maximize this workout..

Word my mom used to ask me about meeting ppl at the gym and I'm like :dahell: fukk I look like tryin to be social in the gym, right from the jump I got NWA/Metallica/Ozzy on the headphones, doing the Bill Goldberg walk out the locker room

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laugh at someone attempting to better their themselves brehs/brehettes. If you do, you are a miserable person simple as that.

Anytime I see someone near me on the treadmills that's a little overweight going extra hard, I wanna give them the :salute:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I have la fitness I never seen anybody laugh at fat people.. One time I seen this fat dude sitting at a machine for like an hour just eating though:russ:

The last thing you should be worried about is what others think..

Jst get in there and grind!!