Fat People And Excuses

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Once you get to your desired weight your're not gonna be eating like a fatass anymore

Nah. A lot of people lose weight for vanity reasons, and don't go about it in a healthy (aka sustainable) way.

But it's highly counterproductive to try to shame people into losing weight like this thread appears to be trying.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ate less and ran, i lost weight. :yeshrug: it's painful and hard but all it takes is a little patience.

Just saying to these people, "just go run some miles and eat less, you fat fukk" seriously lacks compassion and understanding.

Saying it like that certainly lacks compassion but sounds like they understand the gist of it despite the hypothetical insensitivity. It's not magic, you exercise (and by exercise, I don't mean slowly walking a treadmill with a People magazine in front of you:comeon:) and don't eat shyt, you'll get results. It's the exercise portion of the equation that they don't want to have to deal with, a lot of heavy set people hear the word diet and think if they adhere to the rules, they're magically going to lose their girth. NO! That's only one half of the deal. Suck it up, throw some headphones on and deal with it like the rest of us. You think when I'm cranking out 8 mile runs I'm feeling like :gladbron: this is so much fun! NOOO, but after and towards the end of my run I'm feeling like :salute:for getting through it and feeling/looking more dapper as a result :sas2:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly most of these people just need some srs motivation and they can start looking healthy. For example after I graduated high school I was weighing 240 being 5'7. I was told I need to lose weight before I become obese and obviously that be life threatening. (The way the doctor got his message clear to me was that you are at risk of dying.)

Now looking back now I weigh somewhere between 165-170 lbs. Having a 12 % body fat. And now not only do I look great, I feel great. It's crazy looking back I cut my body fat % in half.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Fast food and processed food is EVERYWHERE. It's so easy when you lack the self control. People need to realize eating clean isn't so hard. The more you do it the better and easier it gets.
You can still eating crappy from time to time too :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fast food and processed food is EVERYWHERE. It's so easy when you lack the self control. People need to realize eating clean isn't so hard. The more you do it the better and easier it gets.
You can still eating crappy from time to time too :yeshrug:
Again it goes back to genetics. Many people eat like crap and stay the same weight. Others eat like crap and blow up. Most people never have to clamp down on themselves to that level and lose major weight. They do what they want with little to no consequences and don't think twice.

A lot of people flat out don't have it in them to control themselves at the level required to lose weight.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Saying it like that certainly lacks compassion but sounds like they understand the gist of it despite the hypothetical insensitivity. It's not magic, you exercise (and by exercise, I don't mean slowly walking a treadmill with a People magazine in front of you:comeon:) and don't eat shyt, you'll get results. It's the exercise portion of the equation that they don't want to have to deal with, a lot of heavy set people hear the word diet and think if they adhere to the rules, they're magically going to lose their girth. NO! That's only one half of the deal. Suck it up, throw some headphones on and deal with it like the rest of us. You think when I'm cranking out 8 mile runs I'm feeling like :gladbron: this is so much fun! NOOO, but after and towards the end of my run I'm feeling like :salute:for getting through it and feeling/looking more dapper as a result :sas2:
U dont have to exercise to lose weight. Diet is enough. Mastering diet is a safer way to do it... if u exercise and then just eat more u wont lose anything.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
My excuse used to be I didnt have enough time(College) and that I was never gonna gain weight, always be skinny.
Once I graduated and was searching for a job I decided to work out to not be bored. Next thing I know Im eating way more food and Im lifting heavier weights.

I went from 160lbs to 186lbs in about 9 months.

:blessed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Fat nikkas don't need an excuse anymore.

bytches love the dad bod. :RVD:

:dead:

But seriously, America is FAT. FAT FAT FAT. I lived in Korea for a year then did Italy for two and half... it's quite amazing. To put it perspective, Red Light district didn't have 24 hour food option I could find.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat nikkas don't need an excuse anymore.

bytches love the dad bod. :RVD:
:mjlol: The dad bod is the collective lowering of women's standards when it comes to finding a lifelong mate. They've realized the chances of landing a dude in peak shape that can keep that in check through marriage, kids, etc. are a proverbial crapshoot. Just by the numbers alone, those of us in good shape are being thinned out of the male herd (thank you all you paunchy ass doughnut inhaling couch lurkers for driving up my stock :blessed:), making the percentages harder and harder for these women outchea....DAD BOD IT IS!!:ehh::troll:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What a lot of fat people don't realize is that most "naturally thin" people actually just developed good dietary habits without realizing it.

Eating slower will help you digest food more completely and allow your body to know when you're actually full.
Eating many small meals a day rather than large meals
Having a snack 30 minutes before a meal so that you trick your body into feeling full faster.
Drinking a lot of water (helps take up space in the stomach)
Being a natural mover: not sitting around all day, instead, doing chores, yard work, home improvement etc.

These among other things are little "tricks" that thin people do subconsciously than help them remain thin.
When large people say they are "gifted" it is often just good habits that they developed without trying to. Rather than talk shyt about not being able to lose weight, monitor these types of habits in a small person and do the things they do.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What a lot of fat people don't realize is that most "naturally thin" people actually just developed good dietary habits without realizing it.

Eating slower will help you digest food more completely and allow your body to know when you're actually full.
Eating many small meals a day rather than large meals
Having a snack 30 minutes before a meal so that you trick your body into feeling full faster.
Drinking a lot of water (helps take up space in the stomach)
Being a natural mover: not sitting around all day, instead, doing chores, yard work, home improvement etc.

These among other things are little "tricks" that thin people do subconsciously than help them remain thin.
When large people say they are "gifted" it is often just good habits that they developed without trying to. Rather than talk shyt about not being able to lose weight, monitor these types of habits in a small person and do the things they do.
I know thin people that don't drink water only juice and soda.

Let's also keep it real about 69% of people in the US are either overweight or obese and of that 69% about half are obese at 35%. At this point if you're at your correct weight its more than unconscious habits.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know thin people that don't drink water only juice and soda.

Let's also keep it real about 69% of people in the US are either overweight or obese and of that 69% about half are obese at 35%. At this point if you're at your correct weight its more than unconscious habits.

You didn't address the other 4 solutions I raised. :stopitslime:

Bad habits are what stack up because they have a gradual effect.
You don't eat a full pizza one time and get obese, it takes years of calorie surplus.

These are not the ONLY factors, but they are among the things that slim people do.

Other habits:

Exercise.
Portion control.
Positive attitude.

:snoop:

If someone was really trying to lose weight, they would want all the help and tips they could get, not just rejecting any type of advice from the rip. You part of the problem fam.

Celebrate mediocrity and tell yourself you will fail from the jump brehs. :scust:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You didn't address the other 4 solutions I raised. :stopitslime:

Bad habits are what stack up because they have a gradual effect.
You don't eat a full pizza one time and get obese, it takes years of calorie surplus.

These are not the ONLY factors, but they are among the things that slim people do.

Other habits:

Exercise.
Portion control.
Positive attitude.

:snoop:

If someone was really trying to lose weight, they would want all the help and tips they could get, not just rejecting any type of advice from the rip. You part of the problem fam.

Celebrate mediocrity and tell yourself you will fail from the jump brehs. :scust:
What I'm saying to you is most people, the vast majority of the population is either overweight or obese. Also I'm saying there are a lot of slim people out there who eat like shyt and get away with it because of genetics. There are a lot of fat people that eat like shyt and don't get away with it because of genetics.

Nobody needs advice on how to lose weight. There's only one way to lose weight and that's to take in less calories than you burn over a period of time.
You don't have to exercise, do portion control, or have a positive attitude. All that matters in the end are the hard numbers.

I know this because I lost 60 pounds in 3 months. I never hit a single plateau either. Did I choose to exercise? Yeah. Did I have to? No. I only did the exercise to speed up the results. I practiced no real portion control and ate like absolute shyt. There were days I only ate 1600 calories which was below my BMR even. The calories were all junk food many of the days and when I topped out at my number I just went hungry the rest of the day.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
This guy lost 27 pounds in two months eating mostly a Twinkies, Doritos, and Oreo's. All that matters is the numbers, nothing else.