Fat Chick Thinks Trying to Lose Weight is Fatphobic

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This is a mothafuqqin lie. I've been over 500 hundred pounds. Before I reached that weight over 500 my health took a dive.

When I was around 300 and active I could still run and do normal stuff. As soon as I ballooned up everything started to failed. If you think I'm not living my best life in my Avatar picture compared to that time you're nuts. When you are over 500 everything is more expensive.

It's harder to do regular shyt. The world isn't made to accommodate you. Clothes, fitting in normal everyday thing's and moving around is a struggle.

I don't know why you capping like this. You need to cut it out. Just walking is a hard at that size. You can't even get in the tub or weigh yourself on a regular scale:mindblown::snoop:

I'd chose death before is ever go back to that life. :camby:
Thats you. Everybody is different. Your unique life experiences don’t invalidate somebody else’s. Do you understand that?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It can be. Abs do not equal healthy. People, who are thin and have abs, die everyday. Meanwhile I have several people in my life who are well over 500 pounds, and are living their best lives! My masseuse is wheelchair-bound and obese, but she still gives me an amazing massage. These people are having an amazing time. Their weight is not an issue. Some of the most awful people I’ve met have been my fellow thins. These people have the worst, most atrocious attitudes towards life and other people. They are, in my opinion, very unhealthy. So leave fat people alone, and cut the fatphobia. It ain’t cool, yo!
No they aren't. Especially not her.