Fat Chick Thinks Trying to Lose Weight is Fatphobic

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Shed have a point....if basic sexual drive wasnt linked to recognizing healthy mates.

We like skinny or fit people not because "society told us to" but because its hardcoded in our DNA to want to fukk the healthiest, most virile mates.

Being fat is literally your bodys way of saying "im unhealthy and off trash genetic stock, dont fukk me :mjcry:" and now amount of juelzing will change that.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
this far left shyt is embarrassing

They use the same damn sentence structure for everything and place the same urgency and importance for every damn thing. Went from workers rights, racial civil rights and womens suffrage to lgbt rights to now fatphobia :gucci:

and they treat it all like it has the same level gravitas with this pseudo revolutionary twitter vocabulary, who gives a fukk about fat people right now thats not a disability or a social issue :dwillhuh:

These people are not the same leftists as the panthers :hhh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
giphy.webp
It was jokes back then, but these bytches really incurring 50k worth of debt to talk dumb. And then we wonder why so many women thought KS was dangerous. They've created a whole ecosystem to rationalize sloppiness in all its forms: physical, sartorial, reproductive...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yessir

unwitting promoters putting in free labor for trolls. internet culture would transform drastically for the better if people stopped taking the bait.
Yall stay posting low IQ, reactionary content designed for people to distribute.

Imagine telling everyone about some shxt you don't agree with and think is dumb

:mjlol:

Every single day! :skip:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s kinda depressing. I thought this retarded feminist logic was on the downturn after 2016 but nah. I know there’s a cycle to this stuff but I don’t remember it being this extreme.

I thought it was refreshing actually. Fat people need to be held to the same stupid logic they created with this "fat phobia" thing. Im with the therapist. They get to shame everybody who speaks against fat people,or arent attracted to it. But then they get to go lose weight like it aint a problem,and not get shamed:heh:?

It sounds stupid,but at least shes not a hypocrite like other fat people.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Any chick with a nosering I automatically tune out

If you happy being fat then do you… if you not happy being fat then do you and change it.

There’s no phobia involved, it’s about health and peace of mind.

This is like saying you’re cocaine-phobic because you want to stop taking drugs.