Fat Chick Thinks Trying to Lose Weight is Fatphobic

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It can be. Abs do not equal healthy. People, who are thin and have abs, die everyday. Meanwhile I have several people in my life who are well over 500 pounds, and are living their best lives! My masseuse is wheelchair-bound and obese, but she still gives me an amazing massage. These people are having an amazing time. Their weight is not an issue. Some of the most awful people I’ve met have been my fellow thins. These people have the worst, most atrocious attitudes towards life and other people. They are, in my opinion, very unhealthy. So leave fat people alone, and cut the fatphobia. It ain’t cool, yo!

shut the fukk up

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So actually trying to live longer and changing your lifestyle so you won't have hypertension, sleep apnea, heart disease, and other ailments associated with obesity is fatphobic?!:gucci:

b5d711c10104deafa3d5888bd9aceb4a845886d2.png
Do you understand that you're speaking logic to addicts? I mean do you lecture an opioid addict about the negative consequences of their addiction? These people are addicted to food. What you're saying makes perfect sense but at the same time has jack shyt to do with them beating their addiction. An addict relapsing on their addiction isn't as simple as it being a choice. An addict defending their addiction because they can't beat it is only natural.

These foods are engineered in labs and tested to be as addictive as possible. Sure some people aren't impacted by it as heavily but if you are and you try it yeah it's just like opioids you hooked and battling an addiction for life.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If people wanna be fat, let em. They can live with the consequences:yeshrug:

I'm paradoxically too lazy to be fat. I can't imagine always worrying about whether ill break the chair I'm sitting on, finding clothes that fit, not being able to breathe comfortably with a mask on, not being able to play at length with my kids/nieces nephews, worrying about blood pressure, diabetes, etc.

shyt sound like too much of a struggle that I'm finna avoid. This America tho, you can't tell anyone anything. MF wanna hold an AR in one hand and a cheese burger in another and spit in your face if you tell them that maybe we should have socialized medicine.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If people wanna be fat, let em. They can live with the consequences:yeshrug:

I'm paradoxically too lazy to be fat. I can't imagine always worrying about whether ill break the chair I'm sitting on, finding clothes that fit, not being able to breathe comfortably with a mask on, not being able to play at length with my kids/nieces nephews, worrying about blood pressure, diabetes, etc.

shyt sound like too much of a struggle that I'm finna avoid. This America tho, you can't tell anyone anything. MF wanna hold an AR in one hand and a cheese burger in another and spit in your face if you tell them that maybe we should have socialized medicine.
I'm trying to picture DMX before the drug binge that ultimately killed him kicking back like you doing right now weighting shyt out before he goes on it. I just don't see it.

Again why are we treating addicts like they're deciding to be addicted to the things they're addicted to? Why are we acting like addicts are even logical about addiction?