Fat Chick Thinks Trying to Lose Weight is Fatphobic

Glorious

All Star
Daps
They’ve also decided diet/gym culture is white supremacy. It’s just a brain dead march to ideological emptiness. Obesity is unhealthy. Losing weight/fat is good for your health. These are facts, the end,

I’m not advocating telling fat people they can’t eat on certain restaurants or regulating them like smokers…but I def think this should be treated like a health problem that’s bigger than smoking tobacco.

I had a lady tell me a few weeks ago that dieting and going to gym was euro centric. This narrative is real and being pushed on social media. I must admit I'm not sure if she is right or wrong. I never thought about it.

I go to gym so I guess that's :mjpls:

camroni

Rookie
Daps
So many women believe "fat shaming" is all about looks. Anyone over a certain BMI is about as unhealthy as a person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. I think for a lot of them them, they've been overweight for so long don't realized you should be able to walk up 2 flights of stairs without being out of breath.

Daps
Fatphobia? :mindblown:

Even if I intentionally want to lose weight to not look fat, that don't mean I'm afraid of being fat

It be the same idiots promoting this non binary shyt that'll turn around and make that shyt binary if you don't support/embrace it. Just cause I prefer not to be fat, now I'n shaming someone that is :gucci:

:rudy:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Before the late 1990s, being fat was abnormal because fast food was expensive and all kinds of sugars/fats weren't in products of food and candy unlike today.

Cheap unhealthy food caused this, and eventually, the mentality that being fat and out of shape is "normal."

It will lead to early death. That always been scientifically proven.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The Liberal Left has really destroyed the Black Community

It ain't a liberal thing :beli:

It's an American thing with the lack of FORMAL education in Biology and Health Class. Other 1st world leftist countries have the majority of people in-shape and lean. I blame the abundance of the value menu of fast food restaurants since the late 90s for the obesity epidemic.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It can be. Abs do not equal healthy. People, who are thin and have abs, die everyday. Meanwhile I have several people in my life who are well over 500 pounds, and are living their best lives! My masseuse is wheelchair-bound and obese, but she still gives me an amazing massage. These people are having an amazing time. Their weight is not an issue. Some of the most awful people I’ve met have been my fellow thins. These people have the worst, most atrocious attitudes towards life and other people. They are, in my opinion, very unhealthy. So leave fat people alone, and cut the fatphobia. It ain’t cool, yo!

Show me someone over the age of 55 who weighs over 400 pounds, while still living. Show me ONE person of that age group and that weight.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Show me someone over the age of 55 who weighs over 400 pounds, while still living. Show me ONE person of that age group and that weight.
My masseuse is 70 years old. She’s wheelchair-bound and well over 500 pounds. She’s full of joy.