Fat Chick Thinks Trying to Lose Weight is Fatphobic

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They’ve also decided diet/gym culture is white supremacy. It’s just a brain dead march to ideological emptiness. Obesity is unhealthy. Losing weight/fat is good for your health. These are facts, the end,

I’m not advocating telling fat people they can’t eat on certain restaurants or regulating them like smokers…but I def think this should be treated like a health problem that’s bigger than smoking tobacco.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
She’s right. There is a difference between losing weight for health purposes, and losing weight for aesthetic purposes. Its no different than how getting a nose job, or bleaching your skin perpetuates European standards of beauty. Smart, young woman! And also…fukk fatphobia!!

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
fukking portable earthquakes
Fat people are anti life fukking :pacspit:
UnconsciousNervousJaguar-size_restricted.gif

BWkcwa.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
A vastly lower percentage of them, sure. We really trying to say being skinny is just as unhealthy as being obese?
It can be. Abs do not equal healthy. People, who are thin and have abs, die everyday. Meanwhile I have several people in my life who are well over 500 pounds, and are living their best lives! My masseuse is wheelchair-bound and obese, but she still gives me an amazing massage. These people are having an amazing time. Their weight is not an issue. Some of the most awful people I’ve met have been my fellow thins. These people have the worst, most atrocious attitudes towards life and other people. They are, in my opinion, very unhealthy. So leave fat people alone, and cut the fatphobia. It ain’t cool, yo!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Skinny people have these same ailments..................

Not nearly at the same incidence rates.

Negged. :camby:

She’s right. There is a difference between losing weight for health purposes, and losing weight for aesthetic purposes. Its no different than how getting a nose job, or bleaching your skin perpetuates European standards of beauty. Smart, young woman! And also…fukk fatphobia!!
It can be. Abs do not equal healthy. People, who are thin and have abs, die everyday. Meanwhile I have several people in my life who are well over 500 pounds, and are living their best lives! My masseuse is wheelchair-bound and obese, but she still gives me an amazing massage. These people are having an amazing time. Their weight is not an issue. Some of the most awful people I’ve met have been my fellow thins. These people have the worst, most atrocious attitudes towards life and other people. They are, in my opinion, very unhealthy. So leave fat people alone, and cut the fatphobia. It ain’t cool, yo!

Fat fukk and troll babble. :unimpressed:

Negged on r/c. :shaq2: