Fast & Furious 7 Production On Hold Indefinitely

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall overrating vin Diesel at this point though:stopitslime:

Truth be told this series wasnt at the point it is now until the rumors of The Rock joining came up....Vin Diesel is the man and all but hes not the difference in a billion just as Walker was. I dont even remember a thing from FF4 and that was Torettos comeback film.

The Rock, Statham, Diesel being involved will keep this going but yall really gotta stop acting like losing Paul Walker wont drastically change the feel of this series. The only good acting moments are the family scenes. Potentially losing Jordana Brewster gonna suck too shes dope and watchable in these joints.

Yep nikkas calling him the star, despite the second movie grossing more than the first which didn't even have the so called "star" of the franchise :dead:. Franchise blew up cause The Rock was brought on board and the films were changed from street racing to action heist films. With the exception of 2 fast 2 furious and Tokoyo drift, the films have always been about the Toretto family, with Vin and Walker on equal footing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for those who think they plan on stopping the franchise

UPDATE, 11:33 AM: Sources involved in Fast & Furious 7 said there are no plans to scrap the franchise after star Paul Walker‘s tragic death Saturday in a car crash. And that makes business sense: The franchise is one of the most lucrative in Hollywood, having already made more than $2.4 billion for Universal. The sixth installment, released this past summer, made almost $789 million worldwide at the box office. It is too early to determine whether the production will recast or rewrite and all options are being considered. The film, which was filming in Atlanta, has roughly 50% of that location shoot completed. Other locations for the film were set for the Middle East.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/12/uni...ous-7-postponement-after-paul-walker-tragedy/

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm still :childplease: at people saying "2 Fast 2 Furious" was whack.

Nikkas talking out they ass, completely ignorant to the fact that it made more money than the first movie.

c/s
far from whack tyrese and paul had great chemistry

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"He aint getting out" :heh: "You think he gonna get out?" :lupe:

Which is the one thing that bugs me about 5 and 6..those dudes have great chemistry and yet they only have a handful of scenes together in 5 and 6 and its barely anything worth remembering. such a wasted opportunity

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yep nikkas calling him the star, despite the second movie grossing more than the first which didn't even have the so called "star" of the franchise :dead:. Franchise blew up cause The Rock was brought on board and the films were changed from street racing to action heist films. With the exception of 2 fast 2 furious and Tokoyo drift, the films have always been about the Toretto family, with Vin and Walker on equal footing.

Nope....it was all about Vin coming back :troll: Despite the fact that none of Vin's other movies have made anything at the box office. On the real though....I realized the bolded too. Basically the new director saw Ocean's 11 one night right after editing the F&F script and was like :lupe: GOAT re-branding strategy right there.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Which is the one thing that bugs me about 5 and 6..those dudes have great chemistry and yet they only have a handful of scenes together in 5 and 6 and its barely anything worth remembering. such a wasted opportunity

I know. They were best friends in "2 Fast" but, barely speak in the new films. They had chemistry (nh) and could've played off each other more in 5 & 6. Also....Roman (Tyrese) was a hot head/brawler in the second movie and it would've been interesting to see him around another alpha male type cat like Dom but, instead they toned Roman down and just made him a comedian.