Farrakhan: Retaliation.. If the Federal Government won't intercede - #JusticeOrElse!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
fukk this p*ssy ass nikka. He killed Malcolm X. :pacspit: All he does is talk shyt. Black Panthers were about action. RIP to my cousin Bunchy Carter.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Smile for the camera Farac00n

farrakhan_atlanta_hop_06-30-2015.jpg

And Farrakhan the last person any black man in America should listen to. c00n was talking about "L Ron Hubbard was sent from GOD to the black man. So white people are devils, but not the one that greasing his pockets. Dude is a clown

Rev. Farrahkhan takin' photos with a nikka that said he would rob the offerin' and shoot at the reverend :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah. But Farrakhan probably is. I mean shyt all of our leaders that were actually about it about it were either killed, destroyed in some way, or they left the country.

Can't trust no mainstream "black leader" at this point. :yeshrug:

So basicallly you don't trust nobody who's still alive
ohhh.png

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Obama is biracial, his kids are Black.

So not-black Obama can have black kids...

Why can't Obama's not-black mama have black kids? In fact Obama's mama might be 9% African. By your math that would qualify her.

My one and only point is: the math on this subject gets real muddy real quick. So much so that it makes no sense to try to divide black people up like this.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a goofy video. :mjlol:

Forty years in, and he's just starting to think of doing something like this now? Right. :francis:

None of those guys standing up and clapping are going to do anything. He's not going to do anything. He'd never risk himself like Martin did, he's not going to actually threaten the power structures, he's just going to keep getting his donations and making his speeches and living the high life with those Scientology folks. Ain't no White folk shook about this. White folk don't even give a shyt about him. They know he's all talk. :yeshrug:

Like "retaliation" would do anything anyway. They have more power, more weapons, more soldiers, and at least as much bloodlust, probably more. We kill them, they'll "re-retaliate" by a factor of ten. It's a stupid strategy, and he knows it, which is why neither him nor anyone he ever cares about is going to be doing it themselves.

You don't use the devil's tools against the devil that mastered those tools. You're only going to defeat the masters of evil with righteous weapons.:ufdup:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
So not-black Obama can have black kids...

Why can't Obama's not-black mama have black kids? In fact Obama's mama might be 9% African. By your math that would qualify her.

My one and only point is: the math on this subject gets real muddy real quick. So much so that it makes no sense to try to divide black people up like this.

Where have I used %s?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
them nation wide boycotts gonna have folks shook. but then again i feel like nikkas gonna get hype go home then right back to spending all their money with cacs

That's what I'm worried about this million man march being in october.

At the end of the day, I find it amazing the people who have done nothing on a large scale are always the biggest critics of others who have or get attention. If you can't show comparatively what you have done to the person you are trying to diss you look dumb. If you dont agree with someone, keep it moving.

That's generally the argument for not criticizing anything. That's like when people call rappers trash but the person responds with 'but you don't have his money and haven't done what he's done'. It's silly.

Having an alternate solution is great and better but not really particularly necessary for valid criticism. I didn't watch that video, tho.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's what I'm worried about this million man march being in october.

That's generally the argument for not criticizing anything. That's like when people call rappers trash but the person responds with 'but you don't have his money and haven't done what he's done'. It's silly.

Having an alternate solution is great and better but not really particularly necessary for valid criticism. I didn't watch that video, tho.

nah not really the same, rap is entertainment, Louis Farrakhan has changed the lives of millions, is it his fault he hasn't changed you or your home boys life? If Louis Farrakhan helped out 1 million blacks, it's his fault the other 29-39 million did not care to listen or follow suit? For every critic of the Man you can find someone who says he did something for them, so if he did nothing why do these people who say he helped them in one form or another exist? Blacks want a superhero to save them, opposed to risking failure and saving themselves, Louis Farrakhans sole purpose was to continue the message of Elijah Muhammad, it is on the person hearing the message to decide if they will act or not, if you don't act, anything that happens to you is on yourself not them.