Fargo Season 5

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Damn, Wayne should have left Dorothy's psycho ass. Too much of a pushover. Now, his brain is scrambled eggs :snoop:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I am around ep 4? How y’all liking it

Really good so far.

• The Assassin trying to get his money adds that True Detective/X-Files/Creepy/Nerd factor.
  • Dot playing Home Alone is hilarious
  • Jennifer Jason Leigh is ridiculously hilarious. Her and the lawyer seem like they're out of a Wes Anderson flick sometimes. I have a feeling the overt political messaging here is gonna be easily accepted, unlike last season's message with Chris Rock and the credit cards...
  • Brother Cop is on the case
  • FBI is on the case.
  • Don Draper's making a great MAGA Sheriff.
  • Deputy Dipisht is funny

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Do they release this on Hulu at the same time it airs on FX? Or is there a delay?

Edit: Found my own answer. The menu says it will be available on the app at 3am.

Last edited:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Best show on TV. I tried not to watch it until the season ended but the show to damn good.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Another great ep...loved the use of the og Fargo theme at the end

The Sheriff & the mom in law's crew gonna take each other out

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
"Mountain lions. Mexican rapists" :mjlol:

Juno Temple's performance is a tour de force. The kind that makes you reevaluate whatever opinions you had on her previous work. :obama:

Read a season ranking the other day that left me flabbergasted:

5. Season 3
4. Season 5
3. Season 4
2. Season 2
1. Season 1

:mjtf: Season 4 is so far and away the worst season. Don't give a fukk how :mjpls: that may be. It's trash. I stopped watching about halfway through, which I never do when I like a show. I've seen every other episode but that shyt was major letdown.

Season 5 is pretty clearly in the running for the second best season. I ain't mad at having 1 and 2 right next to each other as they're kinda like companion pieces given the prequel nature of season 2. :yeshrug:

Do they release this on Hulu at the same time it airs on FX? Or is there a delay?

Edit: Found my own answer. The menu says it will be available on the app at 3am.

Took this screenshot at 9:15 and there 3 more links that were available before the episode aired on FX. Might wanna hop on that Stremio + Torrentio + All Debrid wave

Screenshot-20231212-211539.png

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
"Mountain lions. Mexican rapists" :mjlol:

Juno Temple's performance is a tour de force. The kind that makes you reevaluate whatever opinions you had on her previous work. :obama:

Read a season ranking the other day that left me flabbergasted:

5. Season 3
4. Season 5
3. Season 4
2. Season 2
1. Season 1

:mjtf: Season 4 is so far and away the worst season. Don't give a fukk how :mjpls: that may be. It's trash. I stopped watching about halfway through, which I never do when I like a show. I've seen every other episode but that shyt was major letdown.

Season 5 is pretty clearly in the running for the second best season. I ain't mad at having 1 and 2 right next to each other as they're kinda like companion pieces given the prequel nature of season 2. :yeshrug:

Took this screenshot at 9:15 and there 3 more links that were available before the episode aired on FX. Might wanna hop on that Stremio + Torrentio + All Debrid wave

Screenshot-20231212-211539.png

I watched it on FX as it aired. I just prefer to watch on Hulu because the picture quality seems better.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I watched it on FX as it aired. I just prefer to watch on Hulu because the picture quality seems better.

Yeah I watched it on FX on YouTube TV. It's in 720p and you can still see the macro blocking artifacts even with the digital noise reduction on low cuz YouTube TV uses H.264 video compression, I believe. Hulu is in 4K with better compression so it's quality is better.

Screenshot-20231213-003508.png

That's last week's episode. It's definitely the Hulu stream cuz it's the only 4k version and it's H.265 compression which is what gets rid of the macro blocking and makes for a more pristine picture.

This season's been too good to wait so I'll put up with standard HD quality to watch as it airs. :manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I watched it on FX on YouTube TV. It's in 720p and you can still see the macro blocking artifacts even with the digital noise reduction on low cuz YouTube TV uses H.264 video compression, I believe. Hulu is in 4K with better compression so it's quality is better.

I watch on YouTube TV and noticed that as well :ohhh:.

Juno Temple really is like a tiny tornado with her performance .:wow:
We got more reason like she left Roy, along with why she would be with Wayne as he seems the complete opposite.

Let someone break into your home, while you practice your golf swing in the garage brehs :skip:

JJL telling the cop, you're part of the zoo and I'm the zoo keeper :ufdup: