Fargo Season 5

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dottie gaslighting her husband, like she lit the stove up :skip:

I do agree with the grandmother, a Snickers is hardly any breakfast :picard:

Pretty closing shot with Roy on horseback and his son going in the opposite direction with the car :ehh:. Joshua did get set up, but couldn't keep his hands to himself :francis:.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Great episode.

Dorothy got away from Roy Tillman's goons yet again! :mjlol: Reminds me of the Benny Hill theme song

But at what cost :damn: her husband got electrocuted and clearly got brain damage :francis:

Mud breh had Roy shook with that mud message he felt in his daughter bedroom :merchant:

I was worried that the thick PAWG with the abusive boyfriend was gonna get killed after Roy shot him and Roy admitted to setting him up, but she didn't :whew:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The beautiful thing about this show is that's it's like True Detective where you don't have to watch a preceding season to understand the current one. They're all separate stories with mostly separate characters.

I think there's only like 2-3 characters that show up in multiple seasons.
I really like that.
I think I watched the first season but I barely remember it. Is there any other season besides this one and the first that are worth watching?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I get the feeling that Jon Hamm's character really did somehow convince himself that he's a good guy, after his "prayer" scene. :dead: He really does think that he's protecting the people around him from literal demons.

I bet he's giving himself credit that he's not 100% all in with his father in-law trying to overthrow the government..., just that he supports his right to bear (stolen) arms :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Stopped watching this show after S2 just forgot and heard it got worse but this new season is good closest to that first season magic