Fargo Season 5

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Kelsey Falconer

Coli brehs lusting over a fat white woman. What else is new?:beli:

Can someone explain the whole thing with the Scottish guy?
I didn't really get it. Are they adding a supernatural element to this story?

This is really feels like long movie.

Did that breh from New Girl get his teeth fixed or something. He looks different.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Can someone explain the whole thing with the Scottish guy?
I didn't really get it. Are they adding a supernatural element to this story?
He's the wild card. Kinda like the Native dude in Season 2. I don't think it will get any deeper than him adding to the fukkery.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Also :heh: at breh from New Girl acting in this season, his voice sounds completely different. He knew he looks familiar but I looked up the IMDB to make sure.
Damn I could not place Breh. I knew I had seen him somewhere before lol.

Ep 3 kinda lost me. The dirty white people all looked the same to me. Some of the people from the 500 year old flashback are alive now right? I was sleepy and not really paying attention. Hamm’s son needs his ass kicked real quick, good job at playing an a$$hole.

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Damn I could not place Breh. I knew I had seen him somewhere before lol.

Ep 3 kinda lost me. The dirty white people all looked the same to me. Some of the people from the 500 year old flashback are alive now right? I was sleepy and not really paying attention. Hamm’s son needs his ass kicked real quick, good job at playing an a$$hole.
I think that Munch dude is a descendant of the Welsh man in the flashback. I think they're sineaters.

@pickles turns out you were right! :merchant:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The idea that Munch has been alive for 500 years is wild but he appears to be a sin eater. He'll most likely kill the sheriff and then killed by Wayne in true Fargo fashion.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Disclaimer: I have watched the Fargo movie from 1996 but not seasons 1-4 of this Fargo show. Just saw a recap.

I like season 5 so far but there's also been some things that have annoyed me as well.

I do like the callbacks to movie in the first couple episodes.

Dorothy is a complete nutjob with a demon inside of her.

Dorothy's husband is a meek, soft, pampered idiot that needs to grow a backbone.

Of course, there's a racist, corrupt MAGA sheriff and his little mini me dikkhead son.

The Indian cop is pretty but she was dumb for letting MAGA Jr. take her phone delete the photo of Dorothy.

They're setting up some weird ass sh!t with that "Munch" failed assassin guy.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Disclaimer: I have watched the Fargo movie from 1996 but not seasons 1-4 of this Fargo show. Just saw a recap.
The beautiful thing about this show is that's it's like True Detective where you don't have to watch a preceding season to understand the current one. They're all separate stories with mostly separate characters.

I think there's only like 2-3 characters that show up in multiple seasons.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This is the most Fargo it's been since S1/The Movie.

Hawley seems to have nailed the vibe and the look of Minnesota and the Coen Bros.

Enjoying it so far.

Yeah this definitely feels more like Coen Bros Fargo than any of the past 4 seasons.

I like season 5 so far but there's also been some things that have annoyed me as well.

I do like the callbacks to movie in the first couple episodes.

Dorothy is a complete nutjob with a demon inside of her.

Dorothy's husband is a meek, soft, pampered idiot that needs to grow a backbone.

Of course, there's a racist, corrupt MAGA sheriff and his little mini me dikkhead son.

The Indian cop is pretty but she was dumb for letting MAGA Jr. take her phone delete the photo of Dorothy.

They're setting up some weird ass sh!t with that "Munch" failed assassin guy.

It seems like many of the characters this season are take offs on characters from the movie. Its like they took the movie characters and plot elemements, mixed them all up, and moved it up to 2019.

So you have two weird characters (a "little one" who dies and a scarier, more "foreign" one) who kidnap the wife of a car dealership owner, and the couple belongs to a rich family and extortion is expected. But "quirky" married female cop is on the case.

So the setup is very similar....then from there it starts veering off into some very weird and unpredictable directions