Fargo Season 5

pcpking

All Star
Daps
I've never watched the show but if it's called Fargo I know exactly what accent you're talking about
:russ:

Outside of Minneapolis/St Paul, the rest of Minnesota is like 96% white with some Natives sprinkled in. The closer you get to the Canadian border, the more they really do talk like that.

Most black people in Minneapolis are from Chicago, Milwaukee or Memphis and don't talk like Fargo people

I'm in southern Minnesota and meet a lot of white people that have that accent it's so funny to me that I want to record them sometimes because these people never left these all white little towns and don't know how retarded they sound. I noticed most places in the north with crazy accents the black people really don't have accent like the white people in the same place. Chicago, Pittsburgh, Boston, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Indiana white people sound completely different from the black people in those cities.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Dot: want to know why she left the sheriff

Sheriff: want to know why he so sprung on Dot and what type of illegal stuff he into to have the FEDs willing to help Dot.

Dot and the mother in law: wasn't it implied in earlier episode that she knew something was up with Dot but she let it pass because her son was head over hills about her.

The lawyer; what happened to his eye

The hit man in a dress: what his story and is he traveling through time.

The cute native cop: when she go drop the goofy white boy and what part will play in helping Dot.

The storyline itself is interesting. Every show like this have filler episodes that don't move the storyline much and they're usually boring episodes but the filler episodes on this season all have been good.
She's not Native; she's of Asian Indian descent.

She is cute, though.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
This episode was ok. I found her escaping from everywhere far fetched. But they are setting up the conflict between the mother in law and the sheriff.

yeah she meets that dude right after the convos with the bank owner about hating women.

I think there's gonna be some fireworks between the two.

she may hate Dorothy but she may hate men like him more

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I’m on episode one

Why does it feel like I’m watching the movie

I think here's why:
It seems like many of the characters this season are take offs on characters from the movie. Its like they took the movie characters and plot elemements, mixed them all up, and moved it up to 2019.

So you have two weird characters (a "little one" who dies and a scarier, more "foreign" one) who kidnap the wife of a car dealership owner, and the couple belongs to a rich family and extortion is expected. But "quirky" married female cop is on the case.

So the setup is very similar....then from there it starts veering off into some very weird and unpredictable directions

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Is it too much for a man to want a wife?

A wife who will keep the house clean and cook. A wife who doesn't just cook but cooks good, yaknow? A wife who takes care of you when you're sick and doesn't complain about it. A wife who wants to know how your day was first and listens to the answer.

A wife who supports you... emotionally. A wife who builds your confidence. A wife whose everything revolves around you. A wife who supports your needs so you can grow and be the best.

A wife who comes to the club for the socials and doesn't talk about what's a felony or what's a misdemeanor. A wife who trades recipes with the other wives. A wife who claps when you win and rubs your back when you don't and says "you'll get em next time because you are amazing."

Is that too much to ask for?

I don't think so. But...

Is it too much to ask for a wife who takes care of your "man needs" when you feel like it. A wife who doesn't say that she's tired or that her back hurts. A wife who doesn't tell you to pull out when you finish cause she's not on the pill. Is it too much to ask for a wife who's on the pill? And if your wife can't take the pill cuz she gets blood clots, is it too much to ask for a wife who gets an IUD, then?

Is it too much to ask for a wife who is not reminding you all the time about negative negativity, yaknow?

Is it too much for a man to want a wife?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^It is hard to believe the cop would be with him in the first place. Couldn't get the little girl more to eat than crackers :picard:

I did like the final scene a lot with her talking to Ms. Lyon though. I can tell by the end she will end up helping Dorothy, and 2 women will be Roy's downfall.