Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
this shyt is getting that True Detective Season 2 vibe

i can't connect with any of these characters

Wild I was thinking the same thing and I only saw 30 minutes. Loved the first 2 seasons but I paused the first episode about halfway thru cuz I tired and wasn't really feeling it. Usually the characters pull me in immediately...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man this last ep was really good. I really hope the new chief doesn't end up like Bob Odenkirk's character and start ignoring obvious shyt that Gloria points out during this investigation even though he's clearly starting out that way.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Carrie c00n finds that new cop to be annoying as hell :heh: I watched the episode with subtitles and when the new cop came to Carrie's house it said "annoyed sigh :beli:" that had me :dead:

I think this season will end up being great, just a slow burn in the 1st half like season 2 was.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am pretty sure VM by running up unpaid bills on the company's credit and then will set it on fire for the insurance money. I don't think anything illegal is in those trucks...... you don't leave illegal stuff out in the open.

He's fronting like they want to use them to launder money but you don't do that with unwilling partners. Its easier to just screw them over for money and bounce.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The pieces will start to come together I believe in the next episodes. The female chief is gonna press harder on Ray Stussy and his sucker love is in for a rude surprise once home girl comes back from that ruin meeting that was suppose to set up the sponsor.

Emmitt and his mans gonna catch that Cossack fade for sure. But Stuhberg character has hidden retard goon strength that might save the day. He is bout it bout it when it comes to Emmitt and company.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
breh is drinking piss wtf

edit: nm just some other nasty shyt

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
quick question. just finished binge watching the very first season and wanna know if y'all are feeling this season or season 2 more? so I can know which to binge next.....

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:martin:Another crumby episode. This might be worse than True Detective season 2.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Damn how do you not kill her there:why:

also seems like this season has people split right down the middle...you either love it or hate it, doesn't seem to be much in the middle feeling towards it

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering if she was really down for Ray or just using him. When he said he fell in love and she just said that was sweet I thought he was getting played but she surprised by looking genuinely happy about that ring. Cot damn Yuri put the beats on her tho:damn: I was expecting her to ask what she gon do about her legs the way she was crawling:heh: I legit thought she was dead tho.

I'm going to need new chief to get with the program tho. :martin:
That act is old and I wish they didn't go that route with his character.