Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That last scene with Nikki and the henchmen, man.....just brutal. The fact that they shot it off-screen makes it even more chilling. I've been feeling so-so about this season for a while now, but that finally got my full attention. Haven't felt fear like that from a Fargo episode since season one. :merchant:

Oh, and I don't like the bytch either but c'mon Sy! The least you could do is check on the lady. :why:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Y'all are doing it wrong by watching this masterpiece with commercials, I'm sorry.

I hated the first two episodes after I was tortured through the momentum killing commercials...

Especially after I was spoiled by watching the first two seasons without commercials.

Once I paid for the season pass and rewatched the first two episodes and waited until hours later to watch the last three...

This season is actually just as good as the others.

Episode 5 is the turning point.:whoo:

Something tells me :sas2: Emmitt is going to give the brother everything he wants... He's going to give him the full ownership of the cursed Stussy Inc.

Be careful what you ask for.:wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The beatdown of Nikki was very chilling and very much needed because too much of this season's story conflicts have been treated far too jokingly to take serious.
Yea,

I watch alot of TV and there was something brilliant about the way they filmed that scene. The brutal sound of the hits and the disturbing groans and moans of Nikki made me uncomfortable as shyt. That was a powerful fukking scene.

Great directing is seen throughout this entire episode.

Low key, that pissing in the cup scene had me fukked up, too. The whole time I was thinking that they'd have to shoot me right there.

I'd have given them the youngblood treatment from Dead Presidents...
Chrome1911hammerdown.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
He just rubbed his dikk in the mug. He didn't piss in it.
He literally held the mug completely horizontally.

I feel like there is no way he would NOT have spilled coffee all over him. Either way, I'm not putting that shyt next to my mouth as they attemp to shatter my manhood.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He literally held the mug completely horizontally.

I feel like there is no way he would NOT have spilled coffee all over him. Either way, I'm not putting that shyt next to my mouth as they attemp to shatter my manhood.
i dont think there was coffee in there because they filled it with water for him to drink. I still need to finish the end of this episode.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
I've triend 3 times to watch ep 3 and i just cant brehs shyts puts me to sleep

Disappointed coming from 2 amazing seasons