Fargo - Season 3 (Official Thread)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This season doesn't seem to be any good. Fargo fall off is bound to happen.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I liked the LA part by itself, but it doesnt really fit into the show as is. its a very good episode, but it just kinda is out there all on its own, and I feel like people will remember this episode by itself, not as part of the season's main plot/subplots.

someone said this on reddit and I agree this episode is a hodgepodge of big lebowski meets fargo with some weird places that accentuate comedy or drama.

carrie c00n still unconvincing to me here...and she just had a ton of airtime. shes much better in leftovers from what Ive seen

I think right now the show lacks great actor performances or particularly interesting characters. vm vargas so far aint touching malvo or mike milligan.

shyt, I dont think this season has anything close to kirsten dunst's character imo

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Surprised this episode is getting so much hate, I thought it was amazing. One of the best episodes of the whole series. Reminded me a lot of PINE BARRENS in that it's just completely unlike any other episode, but it had the heart of what made Fargo (/Sopranos) work.

As they said in the episode, it's "just a story".

Shyt was fire.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Varga the topgoon aka BadTeeth. Reminds me of Bricktop from Snatch

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That was Clint's ex-girl and daughter as Vivian :dwillhuh:

When I was watching I was amazed that they were able either age-up or age-down the actress. It never occurred to me that they could be mother and daughter:dead: shyt was dope tho.

I'm not surprised at the hate this ep is getting since it was a stand alone ep that took place in LA.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Surprised this episode is getting so much hate, I thought it was amazing. One of the best episodes of the whole series. Reminded me a lot of PINE BARRENS in that it's just completely unlike any other episode, but it had the heart of what made Fargo (/Sopranos) work.

As they said in the episode, it's "just a story".

Shyt was fire.
by itself its a great episode no doubt

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea im bailing on this season

let me know how it is, doubt it gets any better. this is the true detective season 2

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hated it. And you can miss me with the 'it is a great stand alone episode' reasoning. As a mini story it might have had its moments, sure, but after the first two episodes the main plot has very little going for it so to pull this shyt is just unforgivable. Hopefully the season picks up because this shyt has lackluster written all over it.